Announcing Ruthless

"
Paavo wrote:
Grind mode. Nothing described in this entire post can't be overcome by grinding. Unless there are some more unannounced difficulty changes planned, there's nothing "ruthless" about this.

The best summary so far. This is not about 'skill', or 'challenge', this is about repeatedly running instances not 5 but 50 times in succession - or maybe 500 times ;) Which some might put as 'determination' - I personally am somewhat undecided between 'masochism' and 'idiocy' here.

"
Paavo wrote:
With that being said, I'll still play it.

Depends. On if I can get something decent to smoke, mostly. Pretty sure I'd need to be quite stoned but then I might also be enjoying it for one evening, or so :D
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Let's try to give feedback again since my last post was deleted for being "too negative". Hard to be anything but too negative with the game right now so all deleting posts does is show they don't want to hear feedback but I digress.

As you yourselves say this is for a very small portion of players, which is fine. Why not make a mode for another much larger group of players where drops are massively buffed? This mode is the complete opposite of what I have been asking for for years. I already find the base game not worth playing because it is impossible to get enough currency to craft or even attempt to get good items. Poe as it is right now does not respect the players time, make a mode that does(which would obviously be voided).
IGN: Blip
Flasks and Life/Mana are not restored upon entering town or your hideout. Vendors that sell Flasks (and Helena in your hideout) can refill them for you. This disincentivises the strategy of using Portal Scrolls as an instant full heal.
- That's cool

Im not hardcore player to be clarified but I can't wait to try ruthless mode! Finally good news GGG! You know we love you anyway! <3
Here is your alpha tester :D
So does this mean that we'll finally have fun mode back in the main game?
"
Asderpowa wrote:

No fun allowed :)
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
This will be fun...well at least they have to let ppl chose from more than 4-5 skill at begin of end in a zombie/spark/trap mode
i think you should return atleast flame dash with 1 charge to travel skills pool to have a possibility to dodge some deadly boss skills or it will be almost impossible to survive in a lot of fights. also i think conc exalted and another orbs should stay. and removing influence on crafting?) cmon, this is to much. crafting should stay as it is in poe right now, it will be almost unreachable, but possibility must be in.
"
Asderpowa wrote:

we can only hope
Very excited about this. Back to the golden days, just without desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info