Announcing Ruthless

Reading everything carefully I can't stop relating this to what they potentially want to turn the game (or rather their true vision of the game), and this is just as an experiment to see if they can make those changes directly to the base game, based on the reaction of the community, just as they did with the first days of 3.19 (in which they implemented all that chaotic disaster so that the community threw at them they threw back almost everything) where if you look it's practically the same with some caveats but the essence is the same, only here it has a name and back then it was just a version.

And that at least here they tell us accordingly obviously.

I don't want to say that this vision is necessarily bad, but that of being media lab rats instead of consulting the community if it really is what they want. Even as I say, I'm not saying that they will implement it or that it has a direct relationship with the base game or that they will wipe the base game and turn this event as the base game, I say that I keep relating it to a subtle attempt to move to that being the current way of playing the game.

Still, the event already has a lot of limitations that are disgusting at the base (such as the movement ones as they obviously love that movement gets smaller and smaller).

Good luck to those hardcore players who want another layer of difficult, for my part I want to play and enjoy what i play not suffer for literally moving as it is how they want it to be played.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
I tried to say something GGG deleted it LOL.... [Removed by Support]

I said nothing offensive made a joke about ruthless being ruthless ..

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 1, 2022, 9:31:46 PM
Read the post. Kinda scared but hell why not give it a shot. Tired of soft core. Let the meme builds commence!
This is hilarious. Onslaught not even giving movement speed... just so funny.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
dragonsbane77 wrote:
Read the post. Kinda scared but hell why not give it a shot. Tired of soft core. Let the meme builds commence!

Ruthless will be the place where there are no meme builds. Only the most meta stuff will prevail due to the difficulty level, but I think a lot of people will play classes that have access to more movement speed, elusive and tailwind. The post implies that nightblade will get gutted in 3.20 but that's another thing
Last edited by auspexa on Nov 1, 2022, 9:10:37 PM
Awesome! Go play your slow ass ruthless thing and let me zoom-zoom in piece ;)
This dose not sounds "challenging", it's just horrible game mode!
And in a world, where AN exist and loot dose not, this is just unplayable.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Sounds very cool! The only thing that I don't like is the removal of Enkindling and Instilling orbs. Why remove QoL for no reason?

I will probably try to get to maps in SSF. Sounds like a very cool challenge.
"
D1amxnd wrote:
Still feel like 1% will try this and 0.1% will keep playing it, imo a waste of time and resources.

it was mentioned multiple times "hardmode"/Rutheless was developed in free time to not take away from the other resources
Sign me up!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info