Announcing Ruthless

I just wonder why
Umm how about no?

Like the items only drop from x content is okay.
But if you wanted a more classic feel. Quadruple or more all monster Life (75% new DR mod) and drop their dam by 10-20%. Slower killing = less loot. Older play style where game was a bit slower a bit less rippy. But no we get the current game, but less loot.... WEAK.
Getting some value for previously routinely clicked items is exciting. I am ready to feel the weight now, let me iiiiinn
I'm going to try this! I might subscribe to the opinion by several people that maybe it's better to have a larger cooldown on movement skills in Ruthless than outright removing them. But lets see how it pans out !
I'm barely decent in regular SSF, but this mode intrigues me. I'm a curious person, so I really look forward to seeing how far I can go before I rip my hair out (curious, not patient).
Felt like GGG did a non-announced pilot of that "Hard Mode" at league launch. I play SSF anyways. But if the game mode is not rewarding then I'll pass.

Thank you though.
I'm game :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Nice! I'm in!
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
I'm actually kind of interested in this, wasn't expecting that. but my "crochet-like" casual "here's something to brainlessly grind for 5000 hours like a F2P in a Korean MMO until I get GG Gear" attitude towards this is probably not in line with the target audience of the devs so I probably wouldn't get into the Alpha test
Just WOW !!...
I can't wait to try this !
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info