November Events 2022

For events, I would like to see something that changes the dynamics of everyday POE gameplay. Something that changes how players approach their character builds or how they play the game every 3 months.

Uniques drops only was a great idea but not everyone will get to play or know about a private league. More people would be able to join if it was an official GGG event.

You could easily made Hard-mode an event as a test. This would have been better than only allowing alpha/beta tester to play it. If enough players enjoyed Hard-mode, then spend more time with it and make it official.
Last edited by SageMac on Oct 28, 2022, 3:08:39 PM
So just lazy events ehhh. Nothing new...
shame on you. 3 events and 1 box.pffff
1 mystery box? zzzzzzzzzzz
"
This is one total guaranteed mystery box across all three events. Reaching Level 50 in more than one of the events will not reward you with additional Kalandra Mystery Boxes.

Problem:

The possibility of earning multiple boxes (one box per event) brings too much players back.

Solution:

Reduce total number of earned boxes across all events to ONE, so our hamster servers dont run out of steam/shite themself.

I assume you know what youre doing. Let's see if player numbers dive below Grim Dawn.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 28, 2022, 4:41:43 PM
Was pretty excited about Delirium league last time. I am happy to read you have made it more accessible and not impossible.
I Like Ketchup.
Last edited by badoobmx on Oct 28, 2022, 5:06:00 PM
Why is everything voided?
i wish all the negative-whiney posts to be re-directed to a different thread so that the people who actually like GGG and appreciate all the hard work they do don't have to constantly read/be affected by their poison

other than having to think this again, i was looking forward to these events
:3
It's amazing! (sarcasm)

So we have same events we had in the past, but:
- harder (Thank You Archnemesis and MULTIPLE nerfs)
- with worse loot
- with worse prizes (1 MTX box for all events no Demigod items).

These events used to be fun and I used to play them. But this time I'm just gonna skip all 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info