November Events 2022

And here I was hoping for a 4-week 3.13 Event :( I would have played so hard....
Old events with awful changes! Nice!
And a soft resounding "meh" was heard from the small crowd that still remained.
hi, fix this nerf thx ggg
Pog
Last edited by wegeling on Oct 28, 2022, 1:42:10 PM
I don't understand ..
The game is actually broken
I'm casual gamer and poe was cool

The "vision" goal was to turn poe into dark souls game ? honestly i don't know
(dead loot, horror of archnemesis)

I love games I love fun and community exchange

3.20 the last chance
Well, looks like my days of being disinterested in the special events are coming to a middle...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
So in all previous events you get one mistery/event, in the last event you didnt get anything('nerf drop rate of mistery box by 1000000%'), now you get 1 mistery box/3event('buffed drop rate of mistery box by 33%'). It feels nostalgic, I might have seen this before somewhere.
Nothing even attempting to be slightly new. why not offer 2x XP days, 2x currency drops, loot goblin dating night, free map device zana mods, etc. it's so tiring to see the same stuff over and over and over again each year.

should use these times to test your balance changes. give us legacy spectre gem drops or zombies are powerful again. bring back beloved meta's from years past. double spell totem have 8 totems!

At least be honest with yourselves, your league launches are for the most part difficult either on you, the community or both. last two weeks of every league offer up beta realm test run, throw some potential changes out there you want tested for several days prior to the new league. if anything would force your QA and DEV teams to sharpen their pens up with their changes, if I lead this team I'd be tired of getting egg on my face each launch. I'd much rather trek through beta testing than another Delirium Everywhere experience.
Eh, I always liked delve so I might try that one just to see how horribly I get destroyed. Never done one of these events and don't even care about the reward. A week is really short though.
I always felt it was strange how poe basically has almost no events at all, other games often have them year-round, or at least seasonal; Christmas/Halloween/Easter etc.

The end is nigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info