November Events 2022

Have you fixed your game? No. So what is the point of these events??
[Removed by Support]
"
ExtremeAction wrote:
voided is a pass for me.

me too!!

i miss a lot the flashback events without void!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Only 1 mystery box means im only gonna play 1 event and then skip the rest.
Yep, 1 box its a spit in the face
at least because they know 3.19 has been shit, I bet they are gonna come with some fire end of league events. there's no way they can make the same mistakes agai.... ah shit.

*Googles how long till D4?*
It's starting to feel like the devs are actually trying to drive us away. Was this game too much fun a year ago? You keep giving us less and less lol.

Diablo save us.
imagine adding a demi, people might play
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
devaishen2 wrote:
Here some facts:
Last year, starting December 3rd, were 5 events and 1 day battle royale.
Each event gave free mystery box, so 5 free boxes.
+ Twitch drops (5 free portals).
Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3216657

Now: 1 free box, 3 rerun events, no twitch drops.

And I thought GGG will improve, silly me. Just sad.

THIS.

THIS THIS

THIS THIS THIS
Thanks GGG for events! Specially for endless delve for different builds quick testing without acts.
Getting mystery boxes is not really matter:)
"
Zerolimitz wrote:
"
This is one total guaranteed mystery box across all three events. Reaching Level 50 in more than one of the events will not reward you with additional Kalandra Mystery Boxes. This means that players are able to pick and choose which events they want to play rather than feeling forced to play all three in order to pick up the maximum number of prizes.

So last event we would get 1 for each event now we only get one and somehow your making it out like your doing us a favour so we don't feel "forced to play all three" lol

Heres a shocking revelation imagine doing 1 event and getting 3 loot boxes since you don't want us to feel forced to play each one?

That idea is too wild for them. How dare we get 3 boxes of pixels instead of one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info