November Events 2022

no twitch drops either?
While I will play the events and will (try to) have fun (which is kinda doubtful, I'm already getting slightly disgusted imagining the SSF AN+Delve/AN+Delirium struggle and overall loot nerf) I'm getting more and more worried about the direction the game is heading in.
Last edited by MPochoo on Oct 28, 2022, 10:52:32 PM
Most likely a hard pass... I came to PoE from Old school Runescape, and just like Zizaran, I'm going back to old school Runescape. At least I don't need to hate the developers there :)

Mod Ash <3
Last edited by Mad_Defibrilator on Oct 28, 2022, 11:22:32 PM
Great :)
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
"
If i understand that correct:

1 Box for 1 account for all 3 Events, so far so good, i dont mind that too much.

But!

Multiple Chars for higher Chance of winning MTX and you can get chosen for prices multiple times?

I dont see any point in playing all three events, gonna boost a char to level 50, get my box and stop. Because when i, a regular john, reach level 50, a lot of nolifes have allready multiple level 95 chars.

Next Time:

3 Events 3 Boxes

1 Char per account into the pricepool. thats fair to all players.

Complaining about no-lifers but has a mageblood and is 40/40... is that the state of the game? :/

you forgot lvl 100 char p

Was just lucky with the mageblood drop. Level 100 is not a big deal anymore since Legion. 40/40 was duable this league. When i reach T16 Maps others allready have several lvl 100 Chars even SSF etc. But you guys miss the point what i was actually saying and only focus on one word, one of the reasons why nothing is changing.
Voided events and only ONE box for all 3 events.

That's incredibly greedy. Do these scam boxes cost you anything to produce?

What's the point of voiding the events anyway? Are we going to create items crazier than all the crazy stuff people already have on standard? I doubt it.

The events aren't even new.

Just another disappointing move by GGG.
Last edited by artifleur on Oct 29, 2022, 9:08:01 AM
My god this is L.
Last edited by Kessens on Oct 29, 2022, 7:48:43 AM
I am not going to go in for just a chance to get a reward.
"
Azorien wrote:
I am not going to go in for just a chance to get a reward.

You get a free guaranteed mystery box when your character hits level 50 in any event.
At first, I thought about returning to POE for November events, but I have a full-time job, and the exciting prizes are limited to the first 200 people to reach level 85+. So I'll skip this and 3.20 too. The Callisto Protocol sounds like a better bet for December's time off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info