November Events 2022

People are actually complaining about these events being voided? What the fuck? How clueless [Removed by Support] can you be? in what world would these EVER not be voided?

And people STILL whinging about AN despite probably not having played since the rebalances. Honestly, AN rares are pathetically weak now and if you find them too hard... that's a you problem, I'm sad to say.

That said, a bit sad about these. I miss atlas invasion. I was hoping for some really weird stuff, not just another delerium everywhere. Delerium everywhere particularly sucks because of what it does to the aesthetic of the game. That one's a non-starter for me. The Mayhem event looks great though.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Oct 28, 2022, 10:23:12 PM
Event name: Harvest pre-nerf
Length: 2 weeks
"
Emertus wrote:
People are actually complaining about these events being voided? What the fuck? How clueless [Removed by Support] can you be? in what world would these EVER not be voided?

And people STILL whinging about AN despite probably not having played since the rebalances. Honestly, AN rares are pathetically weak now and if you find them too hard... that's a you problem, I'm sad to say.

That said, a bit sad about these. I miss atlas invasion. I was hoping for some really weird stuff, not just another delerium everywhere. Delerium everywhere particularly sucks because of what it does to the aesthetic of the game. That one's a non-starter for me. The Mayhem event looks great though.

So, people with criticisms that you do not agree with are clueless and smooth-brained? But the things that you agree with are valid?

I could care less about loot boxes, new content, and Delirium Fog, but I still respect other people's opinions on the matters.

I hate the lack of Demis, exclusionary prize structure, and the potential to get blown-up by getting unlucky with AN mod combinations. I don't expect everybody to feel the same way, but I do expect to not be insulted for my opinions.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Oct 28, 2022, 10:24:38 PM
20 Rogue Exiles, 20 Strongboxes, 20 Invasion Bosses, 10 Breaches, 20 Tormented Spirits, 20 Harbingers, a Mirror of Delirium, or enemies that have a chance to spawn Beyond Demons.

Seems only exiles, strongboxes and beyond are useful in this league.
And I think 20 exiles are usually to hard for an unmatured build in a short league.
Tencent grip tightens with every passing year. sadge
I played the last short events. And I don't think they changed something.

Deli was a mess. 98% Delirium in Prison and then fighting Brutus with ~80% Deli was a shit experience. I died 45 times before act 2. Never again. Players did not even level in Maps. They played Delve because that was Deli free...

Delve as witch was almost impossible. Now add AN Mods to this. No thx

Mayham was fun. But I don't get it why they only give one Mystery Box for all events.
Last edited by SppokyVega on Oct 28, 2022, 8:37:03 PM
"
SppokyVega wrote:
And I don't think they changed something.

Deli was a mess. 98% Delirium in Prison and then fighting Brutus with ~80% Deli was a shit experience. I died 45 times before act 2.

Except they have, or at least plan to, and without playing it, we are just guessing:
"
In comparison to the last time we ran a Delirium Everywhere event, we've reduced the amount of Delirium that can be applied to zones earlier in the campaign and have adjusted the maximum Delirium each act can have so that progressing past certain encounters isn't near-impossible.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 28, 2022, 8:41:16 PM
"
Emertus wrote:

you probably played one of the overpowered meta builds this league
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Oct 28, 2022, 10:25:36 PM
Awesome. I always have fun with these events.
Hyped for Endless Delve above all hehe. Was expecting new league buuut it's understandable the delay and these events are also nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info