November Events 2022

"
devaishen2 wrote:
Here some facts:
Last year, starting December 3rd, were 5 events and 1 day battle royale.
Each event gave free mystery box, so 5 free boxes.
+ Twitch drops (5 free portals).
Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3216657

Now: 1 free box, 3 rerun events, no twitch drops.

And I thought GGG will improve, silly me. Just sad.

THIS.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
WHAT? JUST 1 BOX FOR THIS EVENT?

Massive downgrade from the past events. But I will still run those 3 for a chance of winning raffles for free MTX cause I'm broke and can't afford to buy any of those.

Well if there's less players means more chances of winning!

Thank you for the events GGG.
What a joke! Only one box for 3 events?
again just void events, i will evade it (again)!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Two premises:

1. I'm talking about the ssf variants. Trade and race are two things that I never liked together, a matter of taste.

2. Granted that I've never had any chance to compete for top tier rewards, I've always liked races. A bit of lootboxing and joining a few raffles was enough to have fun and play.

In particular though, what I've always liked best has been following my friends and guild members who had some hope of winning a demigod. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

The tactical choice before the race, "which ascendacy will be the least played?", Excel graphs with forecasts, spreadsheets, top build analysis ... and during the races the thrill of looking at the graphs of the experience as soon as you wake up and act as a strategic support to my partners: "if you sleep a couple of hours you should still be in front", "you can't stop, play as if there was no tomorrow!", "shit the guy behind you dropped the headhunter!" ... and how following your team makes you share in the success, that demigod, in some way, was mine too ...

These are all things that I will not be able to enjoy in these races.

The first in hcssf for each ascendancy?

So there will be the same 30 people who will have a chance to win the "new" demigods ... and with 30 maybe I was wide with the estimates.

Top 3 overall? So those who are not able to finish the story in an hour and a half already have the certainty of not being able to win ...

I'm sad because my friends won't play competitively and the races will be finished in the first two days, or less if I think of the delve, depth 600 is less than 24 hours of play for some.

But if these are competitive events and people don't compete, apart from 0.01% of the players, what kind of challenge is it?

In the end, the races were nice because even non-professional streamers had some opportunities. I'm still talking about the top 1%, people who don't sleep to play so to speak.

It would have been enough to give the exclusive Godslayer's Pride microtransaction even only to the first 3 of each ascendancy in each version of the events ihmo, but that’s just my two cents.

Fondly, a non-player support, as I like to call myself

p.s.
apologies if google translate have failed me
"
Two premises:

1. I'm talking about the ssf variants. Trade and race are two things that I never liked together, a matter of taste.

2. Granted that I've never had any chance to compete for top tier rewards, I've always liked races. A bit of lootboxing and joining a few raffles was enough to have fun and play.

In particular though, what I've always liked best has been following my friends and guild members who had some hope of winning a demigod. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

The tactical choice before the race, "which ascendacy will be the least played?", Excel graphs with forecasts, spreadsheets, top build analysis ... and during the races the thrill of looking at the graphs of the experience as soon as you wake up and act as a strategic support to my partners: "if you sleep a couple of hours you should still be in front", "you can't stop, play as if there was no tomorrow!", "shit the guy behind you dropped the headhunter!" ... and how following your team makes you share in the success, that demigod, in some way, was mine too ...

These are all things that I will not be able to enjoy in these races.

The first in hcssf for each ascendancy?

So there will be the same 30 people who will have a chance to win the "new" demigods ... and with 30 maybe I was wide with the estimates.

Top 3 overall? So those who are not able to finish the story in an hour and a half already have the certainty of not being able to win ...

I'm sad because my friends won't play competitively and the races will be finished in the first two days, or less if I think of the delve, depth 600 is less than 24 hours of play for some.

But if these are competitive events and people don't compete, apart from 0.01% of the players, what kind of challenge is it?

In the end, the races were nice because even non-professional streamers had some opportunities. I'm still talking about the top 1%, people who don't sleep to play so to speak.

It would have been enough to give the exclusive Godslayer's Pride microtransaction even only to the first 3 of each ascendancy in each version of the events ihmo, but that’s just my two cents.

Fondly, a non-player support, as I like to call myself

p.s.
apologies if google translate have failed me

AGREEEEEEEEEEE
\/

/\
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
devaishen2 wrote:
Here some facts:
Last year, starting December 3rd, were 5 events and 1 day battle royale.
Each event gave free mystery box, so 5 free boxes.
+ Twitch drops (5 free portals).
Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3216657

Now: 1 free box, 3 rerun events, no twitch drops.

And I thought GGG will improve, silly me. Just sad.

THIS.

THIS THIS
\/

/\
voided is a pass for me.
lmao, if I wanted to keep playing Archnemesis sure, except fuck that
S L O W E R
"
You'll be able to win one guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Box per account for reaching Level 50 in any one of the events. This is one total guaranteed mystery box across all three events. Reaching Level 50 in more than one of the events will not reward you with additional Kalandra Mystery Boxes. This means that players are able to pick and choose which events they want to play rather than feeling forced to play all three in order to pick up the maximum number of prizes.

This is truly a let down.
Maximum number of prizes should be three (3), and you know it. If you do not want to "force", why not award three (3) boxes for a character that reaches level 50 in any of three events?
I cannot believe this has been done. My hopes are hanged on by a thread for GGG from now on.
Thanks for the transparency you promised btw. This is indeed transparent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info