What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
Thorhalli wrote:
Didn't you already release Ruthless with 3.19 with loot and scarcity?

This ^
I thought I was already playing Ruthless mode
Flashback for a month, please
Ruthless is a strange name, but definitely looking forward to a harder game setting that isn't HC (with the whole 'play in a more risk-averse manner the further into the game you get') or worse, SSF (single-player game but with all the performance costs of being always online).

I definitely hope migration out of Ruthless is an option. SSF gets this right, HC gets it wrong.
Le Toucan Will Return
Loot goblins gotta go.

I hate it.
"
S_Domain wrote:
"
Thorhalli wrote:
Didn't you already release Ruthless with 3.19 with loot and scarcity?

This ^

there is no scarcity, you just juice things differently, maps are very rewarding
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"you'll be able to sign up for the Alpha test in November"

how do i sign up? :O
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
xXCorpitoXx wrote:
I'm almost excited to see how bad theyre gonna fuck up the next league and how much lower the player count will get

Same
Ruthless mode lets gooooooooooo
Lol been keeping an eye on how things develop since they started this whole clusterfuck of a league to keep in line with the bald ones' vision. Very impressed to see them go from bragging about breaking a quarter of a milly users at league launch to barely managing to scrape 8K players in troughs. Around 96.8% player loss, chefs' kiss.

You know what they say, no one is going to remember how many players you had at launch, they'll remember how many of them you managed to lose along the way and you gents are simply the kings of the speed meta at running this once great game into the ground.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Oct 13, 2022, 7:26:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info