What to Expect Over the Coming Months

so the loot nerf at the start of the league is there hardcore mode lol with opt in less loot can u make one opt in more loot?
Watering down hardcore trade league even further. Lame lame lame.
Since .92
Nice to hear about the events and Ruthless. Good to see that you are trying to improve communication.

Unfortunately I am kind of feeling burnt out - changes to Archnem and loot, the FOMO of the god-touched mods, the changes to crafting - so I'm not sure how excited I actually am.
Cool stuff ahead
extending the worst league in history? what...why
"
Docx_83 wrote:
Only thing I want to know is if loot goblins are staying or not?

My sentiment exactly.
"
Lol been keeping an eye on how things develop since they started this whole clusterfuck of a league to keep in line with the bald ones' vision. Very impressed to see them go from bragging about breaking a quarter of a milly users at league launch to barely managing to scrape 8K players in troughs. Around 96.8% player loss, chefs' kiss.

You know what they say, no one is going to remember how many players you had at launch, they'll remember how many of them you managed to lose along the way and you gents are simply the kings of the speed meta at running this once great game into the ground.

I mean it's way past the point of any league's shelf-life already, time made due but time always does; quoting time and claiming victory through the decay of things is only falsified satisfaction, considering the basis on which this satisfaction you sought is parallel to the consequences of the number of sunrises.
One could as well quote the many happenings of the virtual and non-virtual world, somehow still leaving vacant the place in which we all gather in every few months. They felt more important, the clinging to this less; and perhaps, with the game being more addicting, some decided that to stay, as much as we enjoy it, is detrimental.

There could be many a reason, and it would be silly to not give some of it to the changes of this league, but realistically speaking - it's always been this way, and the factors have only seen their nature reinforced through a change of shape - yet their substance remains the same as it ever was.
what's coming up is not caring about your player base...buy our stuff
"We don't expect it to appeal to everyone, but if you're interested, you'll be able to sign up for the Alpha test in November"

We just went through the hardmode alpha, it was steadfastly rejected to the point you had to buff drops to keep players above 18k peak.

If you implement "Hardmode" the same as 3.20, you have NOTHING to fear.

I think the question on everyone's mind is: "Loot Goblins?"

If this AN crap goes away, I'll stay. It's literally the only thing that needs to die in a fire.

[Removed by Support]

[Edit]: Telling people to move someone to the mailroom is hateful now, noted. Thanks.
Last edited by Riektas on Oct 13, 2022, 9:53:33 PM
if its a loot goblin league again... yeah its a skip again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info