What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Game is losing out to diablo4.
poe2 wont save GGG design choices
feels ruthless
My drops lately have been ruthless. Ayooooooo.
(Yes I am still playing and enjoying this league, although my luck is absolutely dreadful and I am hoping it changes.)

Glad you guys are delaying the expansion and getting some breathing room. Things have been hectic and people have been upset. I think giving you guys more time, instead of doing 9001 things at once is gonna help.

Thanks for the great game!
Mayhem? Area is inhabited by 20 additional rare Archnemesis monsters? Ok
Not sure what short-term event will be released, but since Lake of Kalandra is the most dull mechanic released in years, I would hope the shot event will be outside of the regular mapping experience.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I'm almost excited to see how bad theyre gonna fuck up the next league and how much lower the player count will get
Very nice!
Endless delve was cool. Hope to see it again ;)
guess xtra time to grind to 40/40
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Sweet! ALways happy to see events to look forward to.
Was excited to start playing again in the second week of november. guess ill see yall in december. couldnt extend the good leagues... only the one no one plays :(
I'm excited to see Hard Mode coming in 3.20 just so I can stop hearing a reference to it shoehorned in by Chris in every interview.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info