What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
Riektas wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Edit]: Telling people to move someone to the mailroom is hateful now, noted. Thanks.

Fuckin' scary to see what constitutes offence today. Actually fuckin' scary.
Quite happy to see the delay actually, realigns with old league launches and moves the walls of the cave out a bit (I can only imagine high level gamedev as spelunking a cave as it rains above).

Ruthless, of course! Hope still hasn't died out for some cutthroat love (would pair well with high item scarcity imo)
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Is ok. I am waiting for a NICE mode too! 8)
replace hc with ruthless, it will rejuvenize hc but leave ssf hc as an option without ruthless.

reason - already very low userbase with same nicknames every league. It is not going to get any bigger anytime soon without this change.
Last edited by Anthrn1 on Oct 14, 2022, 12:09:10 PM
Nice! Just some positivity arround all those bashers here: I like the league and don't think loot is bad even if I don't mf and rarely encounter a so called loot goblin. Hope there is Hard mode SC, I would play that for sure but not HC.
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
How about you make a mode where we can have good items and let us normies try out different build and stuff?
"
Sarimas wrote:
It boggles my mind they work on this ultra hard game mode that maybe a handful of people will play.
Instead of you know, rebalancing plethora of skills that are useless. Addressing the issues with chasing loot goblins and other stuff.
I really struggle to comprehend this company, while trying to be open minded about things.

You're far from alone.
"Ruthless is an additional character creation flag alongside Hardcore and Solo Self-Found"

So... can you clarify this?

I want Ruthless Softcore is that an option or not?
"
Ludakriss wrote:
"
Riektas wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Edit]: Telling people to move someone to the mailroom is hateful now, noted. Thanks.

Fuckin' scary to see what constitutes offence today. Actually fuckin' scary.

I agree literally you say hi on this game's page and you get tagged for 3 different kinds of hate speech. Disgusting.
So we extend dead league even more. but dont worry we make few events, that racers could provide "FUN" and attract ppls again to play dead league or another abomination league=nerfs/slowing game even more. Loot is gone forever. We stuck. They suck. Better move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info