What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
DemonikPath wrote:
don't tell that no one asked because a lot of people kept asking for it and it was in development for quite a while.

I don't see anyone asking for this outside of people like ProjectPT who is happy with taking 1 minute to facetank a rare mob in private leagues. To me, Private Leagues were already hard mode. They already added this, they should expand on it through private leagues, not standardize the mode and further fracture the community.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Oct 14, 2022, 3:17:15 PM
cool interested to try ruthless
I would like to give general feedback, especially in regard to the new options of "Ruthless". I am sure, many of the elite players see this as a welcome option.
I have been playing POE for several years, have watched numerous YouTube videos, to learn about the game but still don't understand many mechanics, this game is incredible hard and complicated. I enjoy many parts of the game, truly but find myself every league at a higher level just frustrated (my highest level was 93), currently I am 89).
I wish you could implement an easier mode for beginners and people like me, who like some challenge but unable to ever reach the high-end game because it's simply too hard.
that would be awesome. thank you for taking the time, considering my feedback
Several manifestos, so you will take more playerpower away, will devalue our time even more and take more fun away, step by step by step by step.

Guess the game is really not for me anymore.
Where PoE 2 news? *insert asking monkey meme*
So Archnemesis will be known as Ruthless now? and you put them where nobody gona enter anyway? great
is the alpha will on ps4?
It's only going to be hard for people who don't know what they're doing. For everyone else it's just going to be a more grindy experience. Then again rng is always going to be a factor so you could get lucky.
"
gnarjay wrote:
transparency is good!

You apparently didn't play or see anything that went out during 3.19's launch.
This is so exciting! Thank you Grinding Gear Games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info