What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Put Lake of Kalandra into the core game.
The possibility to create so many interesting items, it'll be a shame if only available in a temporary league.

"Ruthless is an additional character creation flag alongside Hardcore and Solo Self-Found that allows you to opt-in to extreme item scarcity and various other changes"
This means, will be arrive in act 10 with a stick and a pair of socks.
so much time waiting for the next update...
"
aRIeTeFaK wrote:
"Ruthless is an additional character creation flag alongside Hardcore and Solo Self-Found that allows you to opt-in to extreme item scarcity and various other changes"
This means, will be arrive in act 10 with a stick and a pair of socks.

You might not arrive at all lol
It boggles my mind they work on this ultra hard game mode that maybe a handful of people will play.
Instead of you know, rebalancing plethora of skills that are useless. Addressing the issues with chasing loot goblins and other stuff.
I really struggle to comprehend this company, while trying to be open minded about things.
Last edited by Sarimas on Oct 14, 2022, 10:47:52 AM
Items are already extremely scarce for most of the playerbase. Why are you spending time on this bs?
"...opt-in to extreme item scarcity and various other changes"

If you would say that the loot generation is reworked completly and it is now less loot but better loot then I would be hyped. Currently the loot get worse every level because low tier prefixes/suffixes are not removed by higher item level. No one checks items dropped in red maps. 99.99999999999% are trash. Who cares if 1 or 100 items of this type are dropping. Trade and crafting is the only way to get good items.
yall still playing? lol
Buff such unused gems in the game and Nerf the damn bosses. Give the players more options to reach MageBlood and Headhunter belts or release other items equivalent to those 2 items.

The game is so boring to start every league with a stupid RF, Lightning Strike builds. Acts are the most boring thing to do early game due to the bad equipment and the weak gems in the game.

Improve the rare items drop with better rolls. It is so stupid that in this league I could not find a single good rare item in red maps. Everything is just pure garbage. Crafting should not be the only option for players to achieve good items. It requires a lot of resources to craft an item and this should only be the last thing players to do when they progress a lot in the game.
Last edited by SaKRaaN on Oct 14, 2022, 11:10:32 AM
Are the events running for console this year or are we getting left out again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info