What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Pog. Waiting for Ruthless mode ;]
Hard mode has always sounded like an absolutely terrible game mode. Nothing drops in the game anyway(even before 3.19) so why would anyone want to reduce it further? Make an easy mode with super buffed drops(except rares since they can't drop good anyway because loot, the entire purpose of this game, is absolute crap). This game is probably the most disrespectful game with regards to my time, it's honestly not fun anymore. I want to play many different builds but it is impossible to get the gear or currency to buy or make the items so why bother anymore? I've played since closed beta and even in standard I can't afford a mageblood and the only way it will ever drop for me is if its nerfed like every other expensive item. This game is honestly not fun and hasn't been for a while because nothing drops. Make an easy mode (void obviously) with like 100x drop rate of currency, splinters, harvest life-force, scarabs, etc.
IGN: Blip
FUCKINg RUTHLESS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED AND READY. Never not playing in RUTHLESS!
RUTHLESS
N1 hardmode is out so we can finally go back to 3.13 and fun right?
More loot, less goblins, more zoomzoom
We are already playing ruthless.
I think the game has basically gone to sheeeed.

You need to action to save PoE. It's nonsense topic with some delusional words.
"
Mutaro123 wrote:
Lets hope they do not mix Ruthless with the regular league accidentally.

On the Ruthless mode, in general, why would you waste time and resources on something that only few people want and will play instead of focusing on the problems that you already have and are not fixed.

'Balance manifestos' hooo boi xD
well with kalandra you did an alpha test to "ruthless", at least in item drops scarcity.

Also regarding events like turmoils and crazy void stuff, for me is a relief because every time GGG did such things was because they know they F#$&ed up. So I'm looking forward not to play this events but hope that the mindset on 3.20 changes.
I don't really care much about balance changes although the loot changes felt bad. There are always ups and downs for everything, such as lots of broken uniques they gave out this league and it was fun to play with them. It's okay for me as long as GGG doesn't deteriorate into shit monetization like blizzard.

That being said, I have zero intention of playing the end-of-league events if they keep the policy of zero guaranteed lootbox reward. In one event league I leveled up like 7 level 90+ characters and got absolutely nothing :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info