What to Expect Over the Coming Months

If you guys aren't fixing anything from 3.19 regarding loot goblins and many other big things

Just come out and tell us asap so we don't get hyped up

The earlier you tell us that you guys are going to QUINTUPLE down on the bad decisions

The faster people will be able to decide if they are going to even bother reinstalling the game or if we will buy any supporter packs/mtx

So please let us know ASAP whats going on

The balance changes

Game changes

All that good good needs to be upfront and center ASAP thanks
Last edited by Bloomania on Oct 13, 2022, 8:13:46 PM
Oof. Longer wait for my next POE fix :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?
nice
Good job!
Don't forget to nerf Expedition, Heist and remove chaos recipe.
"
Deonbekende wrote:
Don't forget to nerf Expedition, Heist and remove chaos recipe.

Who hurt you?
I ABSOLUTELY HATE the idea of hard mode in this game and community. Private leagues already filled this niche, give them more options instead of standardizing this mode. The whole community will be gatekeeped around hard mode and if you aren't playing it, you will be considered a pleb playing easy mode. It's just like the uber variants of bosses. People are going to do them almost no matter what just for the prestige and E-Ego. Every SSFHC player will now play hard mode and default HC will die immediately unless hard mode is so overtuned that they don't even want to bother with it. This is so unnecessarily divisive to this community. Please can this idea before you polarize your entire game. This whole thing is going to be a disaster and I have my popcorn ready for the reddit drama.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Oct 13, 2022, 8:39:45 PM
Pls nerf Spectres.
They ruined all league again!

/s
"Ruthless" doesn't interest me one bit, but I'm actually glad it finally comes. Those who keep saying the game is easy and rewarding and could'n'should be even harder, can now stfu and stop mocking n00bs and players who have wifes and lifes to live o_0

I haven't logged in in 4 weeks, and won't this league. I'm actually having fun playing other games. That being said, I want to know if loot goblins stay in regular game? I have no intention to start 3.20 if that's the case, first skip for a while, but it's fine. Christmas + other games = good times.

Now that new game mode is coming, what GGG could and actually should do is to have even more. I mean, you have the tech. Let us have 3.11 or 3.14 on the side. I guarantee you, 100%, you would see that <30% playerbase playing your new 3.20, what ever that may be, <2% playing Ruthless in 3.20, and rest of us playing either 3.11 or 3.14 (which ever you would go for). I would actually pay you for it, I'd buy some crap from the shop if you do that. I want the fun back. Disable achievements if you need to, what ever you need to do.

Anyways, there are ways to bring back your playerbase, but you need to do something. [Removed by Support] The decisions you have made the past 2-3 leagues, are mind blowing. The "vision" have actually made you blind.

TL;DR Meh
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 13, 2022, 8:40:49 PM
"

This time around, we'll be sharing more topics in advance than usual, even if some of them reveal portions of the livestream, in the interest of trying to provide better communication and transparency.

After what happened in this whetstone league, wonder how many will fall for these type of recursive marketing talks, and also rush to buy the supporter packs that is leaving forever. 3.20 and 3.21 will still be ArchNemesis and Whetstone league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info