3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

i love ketchup.
sigh. fix loot
patching starts
I shouldn't have to try hard to enjoy a league and that is how I felt with 3.19. I sat out last league because I went hard into 3.17 and really enjoyed it. This league just feels bad... The loot explosions of 200 Whetstones and Armour scraps just feels like a stupid bug.
GGG look at the posts of players with almost every possible supporter pack icon next to their names and think again if its worth your stubborn tactics.
"
BaggerX wrote:

"
jrv209 wrote:
Having your community spam a devChecked emote of chris shooting the guy is a very good look, too, right? You've already shown you can control streamers' behavior with this ban so I take your lack of action as you approving of that emote, GGG.

How is that even remotely similar? You're reeeeally reaching here for something to be mad about.

Are you joking? Referring to Chris using the R slur and having an emote of a GGG employee (Chris) with a gun to the head of a streamer are not remotely similar in terms of being gross?

Sorry, but the second one is worse than the first IMO, but I can get with an argument they are on equal enough footing.

Also, given what Twitch does not like with emotes, I am surprised they let that one go without blocking it.
99% percent of the posts on reddit and on the forums are negative even after the patches you released, shouldn't that be a sign that you're doing something wrong? I'm genuinly curious what your guys' intentions are with these patches. So far the community feedback after each post league launch patch has been overwhelmingly negative.

It's week 3 of the league and it feels like month 3 instead. Trade is dead.

Crafting items consists of buying a fracture and spamming essences, that's it. High end crafting is also dead.

The league mechanic itself is extremely unrewarding and just feels like a worse heist. You decide what kind of loot spawns in the map, you go into the map, you click boxes, and click loot, except that the lake drops close to nothing at all. It's the same thing, but worse.

Please, GGG, I fucking love this game, we all do. You're killing your own game.

"
hotaru251 wrote:
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
Nope, not nearly enough!

Even though D4 is obviously going to be p2w I think I'm looking forward to it more than PoE2 and I'm probably not even going to play D4! lol

D4 is clearly not p2w, they already announced the way the game earns money, and no one should be shocked, they have DI to serve as the money printing machine.

D4's hiring post mentioned "microtransactions as a core part of Diablo 4"

will it be p2w? no, but that hiring post doesnt mean it wont be microtransaction hell.

All of the money you can spend on that game (after the assumed-$60 purchase, the mtx part) are the same as this game - visual and not gameplay.

They already outlined how the game makes long term money - hiring a person to work on the mtx changes nothing.

to be clear, I am not simping for that game, but if people want to attack it or show some issue, using all of the availing facts is helpful vs taking some of the facts to construct some narrative that is only there because some people cannot handle the idea that they might like D4 more than what PoE is becoming.
can i comment too =)
nice!very

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info