3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

More prideful decisions.
-_- .. time to stop caring.. s
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
For most players, it's impossible to team up and fight loot every day,So shouldn't loot teams be a thing of the past? Are we supposed to play games and ask for favors?
"
Kvicksilver wrote:
I'm glad that you are sticking to your vision and not giving in to the whiners that wants to use harvest as an item editor. Nice to see some bug fixes.

This league has been one of the best so far when it comes to challenges that are approachable and not relying too much on luck, hope to see that next league as well!

Edit: I hope that the problem with people inviting MF cullers to get more and better drops gets solved before the next league though.

very strange post - starts with talk of wanting vision stuck to and happiness "whiners" are not being listened, then goes on the think the changes are good (which are only happening because of the "whiners"), but then ends with their own "whining" for something that is clearly against the vision so it's also a major change to the current status quo.

It's the chef's kiss, really.
It seems like everyone but the Art team and Bex is a joke in that office huh?

GGG does not listen and then gets mad when the community comes after them.

Sad to say id rather play Dragonflight then waste my time next league.

*adds GGG up on the shelf with Bethesda, Activition, Blizzard*
gg
It's hard to articulate how frustrating PoE is in its current state.

Like my old coach used to say:
"Potential!? Potential? That's something you lose with."

Unrealized potential is indeed, something with which you lose. It's all the more frustrating when you've already seen that potential partially realized, only to see your star point guard take up angel dust just for the hell of it.

Those of us still here are really trying to scour the game for remnants of fun.

Take the time you need. Go on a corporate retreat. Play the game without your admin consoles, like a real player. Grind it out together and go on a communal spirit quest for the old game hidden inside of your new product.

Currently, this league of PoE will be taught in some but not all game design schools as a lesson of sorts. Here we are at a fork in the road. Don't become Kodak, which is taught in every business school as a lesson in the failure of missed opportunities by a calcified, arthritic corporation.

View the staff posts on any thread this league. There's a button to see all of the official posts in these threads. Other than the first posts, there are almost no replies to the overwhelming tidal wave of feedback. If there were ever a time to actually engage, wouldn't this be it? Another new post once or twice a week, scattered in between shilling and misdirection towards community created content, is not real communication.

Games with several orders of magnitude fewer players have more active forum communication at less impactful milestones. In the dark, we can only assume the worst.
This patch was needed in the first 2-3 days, not at the end of the second week of the league. You've lost a lot of players by not testing the game before it's released. I don't understand, it's so difficult to make a group of 100-200 players who will test the league before it starts?
"
bonefist wrote:
Like my old coach used to say:
"Potential!? Potential? That's something you lose with."

"Great tacticians learn that consistency often trumps potential." - Resolute Technique

Good post, OP! Cheers <3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Game does not feel fun this patch, players are asking GGG to fix an issue and all we get is some fixes to other stuff so we feel that something is getting done, but the main points of loot, culling mf and the AN enemies are still there.

I can understand that you guys want the game to go in one direction, but as a company you need to be flexible with what the players want and maybe meet them halfway otherwise you will just push your players away, in the end It's the players the ones that go through the content, and we are supposed to enjoy it, and so far this has not been enjoyable at all.

I want to play the game to have fun, not to feel miserable :(

Apologies English is not my first language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info