3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

So they decided to QUINTUPLE down! Since you censored my last post,

ArchNemesis is horrible, make a poll if you don't believe us.

What is the point of playing if you have to find a specific mob to kill to get meaningful currency.

Loot is just not there, just revert back to what we had or you won't have anyone around to play poe 2.

People are not playing but keeping their eye on the news feed to see if its changed. I don't think it will take much longer before those players shrug their shoulders and find another game to invest their time in.
Disclaimer: PoE is the best arpg ever made. (just so u know I'm not a hater I put this out for my protection. I really think so and now I'll always put this in front of everything I write)

I'm so afraid to speak my opinion recently because moderators go wild, alienating player base even further by classifying way too much as needlessly negative and putting ppl on probation....

But I'd like to say that I think that the current patch notes preview is disappointing and if u wanna know why watch this as I agree with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S4gkjBB1XE

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Sep 7, 2022, 7:05:12 PM
yea thats cool and all but you didn't even buff the lake rewards..sigh

comeon GGG, i love this game but what you're doing right now really doesn't motivate me to play your game at all

ez fix: make it a game by the community for the community, hell even do a poll for everything if you have to
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
Let's move on to making next league better. You guys dropped the ball so hard on Kalandra.
yep !!
"
Chameleon wrote:
Nope, not nearly enough!

Even though D4 is obviously going to be p2w I think I'm looking forward to it more than PoE2 and I'm probably not even going to play D4! lol

D4 is clearly not p2w, they already announced the way the game earns money, and no one should be shocked, they have DI to serve as the money printing machine.
these balls
ok.
ty ggg for good game
Awesome patchnotes.

/not.
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
Nope, not nearly enough!

Even though D4 is obviously going to be p2w I think I'm looking forward to it more than PoE2 and I'm probably not even going to play D4! lol

D4 is clearly not p2w, they already announced the way the game earns money, and no one should be shocked, they have DI to serve as the money printing machine.

D4's hiring post mentioned "microtransactions as a core part of Diablo 4"

will it be p2w? no, but that hiring post doesnt mean it wont be microtransaction hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info