3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

I think it's quite telling that with each attempted corrective patch there has been 100+ pages of players providing very clear feedback that GGG are missing the mark and actually not listening.

The retention stats on Steam are also very indicative of dissatisfaction culminating in this most recent announcement. The biggest shift I can see is that this post is a lot lower in interaction, mirrored by a drop on Steam of about 15%. At this point even for the most stubborn of us the message is sinking in: GGG will not be dissuaded from their goal. Consequently players are just giving up, not playing the game and also no longer bothering to interact here.

For me personally this does not bode well for the future, and I foresee an extended period of turmoil for the game and players. It's apparent now that PoE 2.0 will be fundamentally different to the game today (or more correctly, the game as it was previously) and that rather than cater to the two different types of players, one will be pushed to the side increasingly.

I think this is particularly foolish as the game could be expanded to two styles and succeed at both. As it stands now, and looking into the future, I am not confident that the game will do particularly well. It feels more than ever that there is an internal division and disconnection within GGG. It's obvious that things are not connecting and synergising properly.

I don't think I have a solution to propose anymore, not that anything I could suggest would be considered anyway. It's just incredibly sad and disappointing.
Thank you for the minion changes. My demon harpies survived a t16 map for the first time this league!
Does anyone ever read these comments?

Guys, look at Expedition, Blight, Heist even.. the amount of CRAZY good loot you get from those in one go is insane... VERSUS Kalandra lake that is just like splashing some dirty water around when you were five and was happy to see ripples on the puddle.

How can you possibly justify Kalandras rewards if Expedition etc are sooo over the top insane in rewards. OLD LEAGUES btw..
Mathils actual cat
anyone knows if the projectiles of the player will also be blocked? i was having some issues with lightning strike skill a while back
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
It would probably be lower than that as some people get carries for bosses. I'd say maybe 0.5 - 1.5% have killed them themselves, as well as on a regular basis, not a single event.
Solid! :D

I know this might be pebbles in a mudslide, but I for one like almost all of the changes you've made in Kalandra.

And while you've taken a lot of s**t from people, know that there are likely many like me who's enjoying the game. Biggest difference is, you don't hear from us much, as we're playing the game, rather than writing spiteful messages online.

The only change I've found a bit rough, is how you made Gwennen gambling and Div Card farming almost impossible as avenues for Mageblood. This caused a few of our private league players to stop. It was already super chase with tons of investments needed, but you made it unrealistic to get outside of trade, which is a bit sad.

Other than that, keep up the awesome work GGG! This game is evovled so much while I've played it, and I'm only looking forward to what you bring us next :)
They say "keep the feedback coming,guys" and proceed to ignore all of it completelly...
Maybe we just should not give them feedback anymore since we gave all the feedback they could possible need at this point,not only this league,but over the years.
We gave you the feedback already,GGG,check it out first,then,we might give you a little more,just don't waste our time asking for feedback only so that it looks like you're "also players,just like us" and you care about the product you as a company make the same way we as consumers care about it when in reality its all about selling those juicy stash tabs (say whatever you want but it affects gamplay and its P2W) and cosmetics.
Patch after patch you show that you're no different from Blizzard,EA,Activision,or any company really.The difference was (until now) that IT LOOKED LIKE you were hand in hand with comunity...your customers.
BRING BACK ULTRAWIDE SUPPORT NOW.
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
Solid! :D

Biggest difference is, you don't hear from us much, as we're playing the game, rather than writing spiteful messages online.

Im playing the game as much as i can (currently 4-10 hours a day)...Still,a little bit of that time i spend it on saying how the game is for me,what i like about it and what i don't like about it becouse i want it to be better while also reading what others say about it.
A lot of people,just like me (and as i can see you do as well),do say their opinions,some of them "writing spiteful messages online",and others,"writing messages online".
This league is dead anyway so don't really matter ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info