3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

sentinel league was to loot what harvest was to crafting. Same mistake same complain.
I dropped way more divine than any exalt in previous leagues except sentinel, stick to your vision ggg that's what made this game so good!
no changes again thanks
Where fix for Harvest ?
Where fix for ultrawide ?
Where fix for shit drop from monsters ?

My hope isn`t endless. GGG make what players want.
This is it? So no changes at all. Not going to play again till something really change. I'd rather play Games from Blizzard than PoE at the moment, i know you can do better, but currently i can't trust you at all.
[Removed by Support] you made it so only the most meta shit can even progress in a reasonable amount of time or at all. and when pressed on it you just dodged and deflected, [Removed by Support] i just wanna go fast and kill a lot of mobs and be able to incrementally upgrade things without relying on your INTENTIONALLY TERRIBLE trading system, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 5:04:09 PM
The first and very likely the last comment I'd leave, as I don't tend to post a lot. Had the urge to share...

This is just disappointing...
Its disappoint...
"
The Life of Beyond Bosses has been lowered by roughly 5%

What?
How are these patches going through? Yeah lets not give players way to have fun. Let monsters one shot builds with capped all res/ 30k evasion/ capped spell suppression. Like what is the point of defence? Basically build full glasscanon is that the "VISION"? [Removed by Support] Every map with 20 to 40 flasks drops like rly is that what you want? [Removed by Support]... If poe2 is going to be different at least let people have fun till then [Removed by Support].
[Removed by Support] I sometimes even regret i bought something when i see this attitude against player base.

I guess gotta take break from this. Currently there are better games than this league.
Atlas is amazing!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 5:00:03 PM
"
WeRe1WolF wrote:
"
The Life of Beyond Bosses has been lowered by roughly 5%

What?

now they only have 95 million instead of 100 million.

Guys thats a buff, are you enjoying all the things we buff for you ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info