3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Excellent job. Very fun league. I GREATLY appreciate the less grindy, more interesting/fun challenges this time. And the M of N approach to most of them if much appreciated (it took me literally over 5 days play time to find ONE cartographers box for some reason even running scarabs and map device mod on hundreds of maps, go figure).

Anyhow keep it up and hopefully you can tell us your vision for PoE2 and how you want it to feel compared to what we have today in PoE1. Also how it is going to mix with PoE1 in the endgame. Still doesn't make sense to me. Seems like it will just be extra confusing for new players to PoE2 when they walk into maps and are hit with 10+ league mechanics.
watch this my friends, how the game becomes something no one wants because.... vision
F - PoE
no craft - no game
Typical GGG, take 10 steps backwards then take 1 step forward. You may as well start teasing us the next league.
My last comment was deleted in 5 sec after posting so I guess GGG put a lot of investment in moderating their precious forum posts. But what about listening to players and fixing the problems in the actual game? Nah, that's not needed.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
This could possibly be my very first post in the forums, maybe the second. With that said. I just have to say that i'm extremely concerned about the direction the game has taken. Please address character progression, there is a gigantic lul due to the crafting/drop changes. It only starts feeling better once you start grinding for a 40 week and have dropped every fracture base you could possibly need. This is not the way and most people will quit due to it being boring and painful to get to this point for the average working class player.

Access gear to make new and interesting viable builds is what makes AARPG's fun(subjective). You seem to be under the impression that gearing up characters too fast is what makes people quit, and not the fact that most of your leagues launch with horrible flaws and bugs/balance issues. You're putting the blame on the player base, instead of yourselves and going in the entire wrong direction.

Let us have FUN.
Nice. Thank you!
Could we see changes to Harvest bosses as they don't phase sometimes and spam their skills for minute, before they decide to phase (You can know that T4 seed bosses are phased as they drop marks that were applied). =)
"
dark_elvis wrote:
Where fix for Harvest ?
Where fix for ultrawide ?
Where fix for shit drop from monsters ?

My hope isn`t endless. GGG make what players want.

+
Bruh another post where I waste my time reading c'mon where is the loot buff and the mf culling nerf.

Funny thing as well this is my second post on the forums after the one I posted last patch asking for the same thing. This is why I don't waste my time giving feedback.
Last edited by revengealexor on Sep 7, 2022, 11:30:25 AM
I'm glad that you are sticking to your vision and not giving in to the whiners that wants to use harvest as an item editor. Nice to see some bug fixes.

This league has been one of the best so far when it comes to challenges that are approachable and not relying too much on luck, hope to see that next league as well!

Edit: I hope that the problem with people inviting MF cullers to get more and better drops gets solved before the next league though.
Last edited by Kvicksilver on Sep 7, 2022, 11:37:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info