3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Actordaz wrote:
Such butthurtedness, much wow, and most of those who commented probably haven't played the game in the last couple of patches. They still spout misinformation, like one said "What about the AN loot buff you mentioned last week"?
There was nothing said about buffing AN loot last week.
Whilst its not in the best spot, the game is very playable, at least for an alch n go player like me with a little bit of juice.
Loot goblins need to be put in the trash though, as this is not a good thing for the game. Loot needs to be spread out more evenly map to map. If you come across a loot goblin n can't kill it, then you're buggered.

What about getting 80 wheatstones from a hard to kill enemy? or getting a couple of 6s? does that feel right to you? having a explosion of fractured items feels good for you? (seriusly curious not rethorical questions) for me all those are simply annoying, i dont want to deal with 10 fractured items and then wait for hours to get 10 items again, i dont like getting 10 6sockets and have to leave the map 2 times to sell them, i completely hate loot goblins (and here we agree), but the rest of the loot feels awful too.
everything feels awful this league compared to older leagues and that is a bad thing.
Too lil, too late. Very very sad. :(
"
Darklurker25 wrote:
UHM Stop pandering to reddit and slow the game down pls. People should not be killing all uber bosses on day 2 of the league

This...
Totally agree that it's a bit stupid that people can do that.. but still, it is so few people that practice really hard and go with the absolut best build for doing early bosses + the barely sleep at all when doing so.. So some reward for their effort should be there..

But i wouldn't mind slowing the game down and giving less loot if then what you find is atleast somewhat good..

As long as we can get away from this loot goblin bullshit and divide the loot a bit then i am happy..
"
League Reflections where Kalandra is present now have intro and outro dialogue.

That is the most exciting change [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 5:30:14 PM
another useless patch it seems

sad
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Why are lakes still a waste of time to run?
Why won't you make the new league mechanic worth doing?
It's only here for 3 months and it's been terrible for 2 weeks already..
"
Malice4201 wrote:
"
nicholasiv wrote:
Why are rares that drop nothing a thing at all?
Their thinking is that the boss who spawned the monsters drop loots so its ok that you have to kill a hard rare and it drops nothing. Its honestly thinking like this that has cause me to loose faith in these guys.

These guys honestly couldn't balance an empty scale.

This is just one example of many here of people complaining about something they don't understand, and then throwing out unwarranted attacks about it.

There have always been rares that don't drop loot. Boss adds, blight, etc. Having boss adds which are resummoned/respawned drop loot is an abusable mechanic, which is why they don't drop loot. This isn't a change to loot. This is simply an attempt to ensure that such rares aren't over-buffed.
"
Felix44 wrote:
What is this...third patch of the league? Fourth? And still 0 fixes of actual interest. What a disappointment.

Archnemesis still in the league
Harvest still dead
Loot still gone
LoK still unrewarding
Beyond still useless (albeit now...5% less useless?)
Ultrawide support still non-existent

I could go on.

TLDR GGG: "we will fix none of the issues players are upset about, here are some minor fixes that will amount to nothing and will bring 1% improvement to your experience"

Thanks.

At this point most people are just hoping 3.19 was a horrible mistake, and 3.20 will fix everything. Big expectations that at this point I'm not confident you can, or even want to fulfill. I'll be curious to see player count at 3.20 launch - wish I could see revenues too. I at least hope people have learned from their mistakes and will stop buying league stuff BEFORE actually playing the league.

This is a good post that sums it up.
No loot fix, only "we taking feedback" but nothing change...trust is restored over time, but time is never restored

Good luck in 3.20, but remember, trust is everything in this game, stop doing ninja nerfs, community is not stooopid, we know what they nerf from the shadows, trust is everything here
"
iuiz wrote:
"
Felix44 wrote:
What is this...third patch of the league? Fourth? And still 0 fixes of actual interest. What a disappointment.

Archnemesis still in the league
Harvest still dead
Loot still gone
LoK still unrewarding
Beyond still useless (albeit now...5% less useless?)
Ultrawide support still non-existent

I could go on.

TLDR GGG: "we will fix none of the issues players are upset about, here are some minor fixes that will amount to nothing and will bring 1% improvement to your experience"

Thanks.

At this point most people are just hoping 3.19 was a horrible mistake, and 3.20 will fix everything. Big expectations that at this point I'm not confident you can, or even want to fulfill. I'll be curious to see player count at 3.20 launch - wish I could see revenues too. I at least hope people have learned from their mistakes and will stop buying league stuff BEFORE actually playing the league.

This is a good post that sums it up.

Harvest being bad since 4 leagues? Harvest was fine before 3.19. You could farm suffix/prefix relatively easily. The crafts have been strong and yes, a simple augement physical should not exist.

Loot is gone since 4 leagues? Last league people farmed (me included) Glacier in an alch and go strategy and made on the very minimum 5ex/h.
In Archnem we had Scarab explosions everywhere resulting in throwing in gilded and polished Scarabs on essentially every single map they ran.

If you want to criticize sure go ahead, but don´t spread nonsense please.
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info