3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
nicholasiv wrote:
Why are rares that drop nothing a thing at all?
Their thinking is that the boss who spawned the monsters drop loots so its ok that you have to kill a hard rare and it drops nothing. Its honestly thinking like this that has cause me to loose faith in these guys.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 5:36:33 PM
So the two things that were mentioned in a previous post that I feel are most important and was most looking forward to aren't even addressed here?

1) Harvest crafting
2) Needing to hire a MF culler

Im really trying hard to enjoy this league but you guys sure are making it difficult.
Just patch it already ffs.
I hope those changes give back the fun to PoE... 45 hours played on a character, still on T11, and no fun found yet... hoping to find a Solaris on a mob... to buy gear... because craft it's gone... good job...
the shield charge + frost blink fix and decoupling flask enchants from the framerate are great changes! I did not expect those to get fixed in such a small patch.
If shield charge + frost blink is playable now its the biggest buff to skills this league. If it was in the patchnotes of 3.19.0 it probably would have gotten me excited to play a build with shield charge. Maybe next league
Last edited by öÖö8228 on Sep 7, 2022, 9:32:20 AM
<redacted>
Last edited by enemykilowatt on Nov 1, 2022, 12:39:51 PM
"
Jayarlol wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:
Thank you for this patch but core issues still there:

52% pack sized map-

While cullers abuse these mobs and get stack-multi of x10 divines, plebs get nothing.

Harvest, 44% pack size map:
140 total life forces which isn't enough for anything.
prices still ridicules high

Archnemesis in other locations such as:
Delve - seems to give 10% of what supposed
Unique maps = seems to give 10% of what supposed
Jun's hole = seems to give 0% of what supposed
Alva's encounter = seems to give 0-10% of what supposed

Multiple Archnemesis mods odds:

And I never meet any 3 Yummy archnemesis mods yet, what about the most average player with 200-300k kills?

Lake:
Breachlords spawn closer - more loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Increased the amount of Reflecting Mist - More loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Rock formations now block - Cool we can avoid 1 shot but what about More loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Widened some bridges connecting- we can increased the difficulty but as many 14-15' as i made, i haven't noticed any different from difficultly 4-6, and they are by far easier.

and at the bottom line, please keep us update, this silence killing us..

what does packsize have to do with the drops off that monster?

i get tings daily from them and have never switched to mf cull. you live in a fantasy world.

Means you have on that map over 65% rarity and over 120% quantity, Pretty much like it always worked.
and this map by far not for everyone, and still bring awful results.

I love your subjective opinion about a single line while the rest of problems ignored :)
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Sep 7, 2022, 9:43:18 AM
I would say that it can be enough, you don't need to stay here anymore.
See you, perhaps, in 2023.
Good changes.... But it's missing like 90% of what needs to be addressed
Carefull writing something that goes against what the devs and Chris wants the game to be, even though some of it is the truth. They will 100% delete it.

WP GGG/Mods/Chris, WP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info