3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

The switch to Divine Orbs really screwed things up. Also Harvest is busted. I don't care about the fixes in this patch. [Removed by Support] and give us Harvest crafting back.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 4:51:48 PM
good
Rare monsters that do not drop loot . why are rares without loot in game ? just give them some hm ? and divine/exalt revert when ?
This is looking underwhelming and depressing...
Hope there is more planned for the state of loot and crafting or I guess it's just time to move on.
Something drastic needs to change with regards to magic find and dropped loot. The casual player is getting punished hard.
Last edited by yeknoms on Sep 7, 2022, 11:53:25 AM
this is the first time since i started playing poe that made me turn to other games in almost the beginning of the league, i would rather play diablo 2 resurrected than this current league.
soo much frustrating stuff atm, makes me actually sad :(.
guess i can focus purely on my bachelors now.
roughly 66% of the steam playerbase has already quit btw.
Last edited by JohnBregol on Sep 7, 2022, 1:30:31 PM
Diary - mirrored rings and amulets - still no profit, Mapping is much better then any Lake
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Sep 7, 2022, 12:07:06 PM
can we PLEASE mute faminebind belt PLEASE
"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

Why The Fuck would i kill a RARE MOB that CAN'T DROP LOOT in arpg game?
32:9 enjoyers still Madge
Harvest still suck
[Removed by Support]
And drop? what drop we don't have it
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 4:49:51 PM
"
Kvicksilver wrote:
I'm glad that you are sticking to your vision and not giving in to the whiners that wants to use harvest as an item editor. Nice to see some bug fixes.

This league has been one of the best so far when it comes to challenges that are approachable and not relying too much on luck, hope to see that next league as well!

Edit: I hope that the problem with people inviting MF cullers to get more and better drops gets solved before the next league though.

So you happy that challenges finally aren't relaying so much on luck anymore, but praise GGG for making the crafting a gambling fiesta. Interesting logic.

P.S. I love challenges this league, but I will prefer the crafting and loot to be on same line: more deterministic. I don't like to gamble neither in slamming my items, neither in waiting for the God goblin. I want to know that my time spend in game is rewarded by sure progression.
Not happy. Hopefully 3.20 will be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info