3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Pelagoth wrote:
P.S. You don't need godly mirror tier items to clear all the content in the game. Every build can clear all content on expensive but not godtier t1 only items. Just an FYI for the future of your poe.

"Just play a Trapper every league, because it´s so much fun! Like what i like because it´s either that or you´re just wrong! don´t have an opinion, just play one of the few builds that are suited for the game with little investment!
While I´m at it let me add, if you guys are not capable of putting in hours over hours in POB to create a build that actually does have the capability to do everything in the game or you just don´t know how to use POB guess what? You´re all bad!"

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 6:48:26 PM
"
ment2008 wrote:
Thank you for this patch but core issues still there:

52% pack sized map-

While cullers abuse these mobs and get stack-multi of x10 divines, plebs get nothing.

Harvest, 44% pack size map:
140 total life forces which isn't enough for anything.
prices still ridicules high

Archnemesis in other locations such as:
Delve - seems to give 10% of what supposed
Unique maps = seems to give 10% of what supposed
Jun's hole = seems to give 0% of what supposed
Alva's encounter = seems to give 0-10% of what supposed

Multiple Archnemesis mods odds:

And I never meet any 3 Yummy archnemesis mods yet, what about the most average player with 200-300k kills?

Lake:
Breachlords spawn closer - more loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Increased the amount of Reflecting Mist - More loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Rock formations now block - Cool we can avoid 1 shot but what about More loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Widened some bridges connecting- we can increased the difficulty but as many 14-15' as i made, i haven't noticed any different from difficultly 4-6, and they are by far easier.

and at the bottom line, please keep us update, this silence killing us..

what does packsize have to do with the drops off that monster?

i get tings daily from them and have never switched to mf cull. you live in a fantasy world.
less flasks more loot please <3 also plis better crafting again </3
"
koskesh539 wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:
P.S. You don't need godly mirror tier items to clear all the content in the game. Every build can clear all content on expensive but not godtier t1 only items. Just an FYI for the future of your poe.

"Just play a Trapper every league, because it´s so much fun! Like what i like because it´s either that or you´re just wrong! don´t have an opinion, just play one of the few builds that are suited for the game with little investment!
While I´m at it let me add, if you guys are not capable of putting in hours over hours in POB to create a build that actually does have the capability to do everything in the game or you just don´t know how to use POB guess what? You´re all bad!"

[Removed by Support]

i dont play a trapper and destroyed most of the game before i hit 10-15 divine investment. "hours in pob" crafting a good build is too much effort for you? wtf are you even talking about right now dude. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 6:49:53 PM
RETURN ALL HARVEST RECIPES!
Гайды и стримы, по PoE и не только, на моём Ютуб канале: www.youtube.com/Камеолер
"
yorigami wrote:
Nice MF culler fix )))

At this point I don't know if they like the change and they're afraid to admin it, or they don't want to revert it.
Both are a sign of a coward.
"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

Here's an idea, make them drop loot? lol The whole issue with archnem is the loot/reward. They aren't rewarding enough for the time investment. The same issue is happening with the Lake. It takes on average 10+ maps to get your lake setup the way you want and the rewards are abysmal. Why even waste your time engaging in a league mechanic if a shitty blight in your map drops more loot? lol
Such butthurtedness, much wow, and most of those who commented probably haven't played the game in the last couple of patches. They still spout misinformation, like one said "What about the AN loot buff you mentioned last week"?
There was nothing said about buffing AN loot last week.
Whilst its not in the best spot, the game is very playable, at least for an alch n go player like me with a little bit of juice.
Loot goblins need to be put in the trash though, as this is not a good thing for the game. Loot needs to be spread out more evenly map to map. If you come across a loot goblin n can't kill it, then you're buggered.
"
tarabas wrote:
Didn't know there was a bug with frostblink and shield charge. I thought I was stunned and died so many times when I could move.

That's why they don't want a combat log, cause then you would know it's a problem with the game.
Cool patchnote preview. Waiting 3.20

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info