3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Much Love to GGG Team :)
i want to subscribe
Nope, not enough.

Maybe next time :)
"
Pelagoth wrote:

Basic items that used to be worth a lot with say triple t3+ res, high life and possibly a decent defence roll are now worth 1c just after 3 days into the league just because crafting became so much easier than it used to be and still people complain because they can't easily craft their T0 Tailwind+T0 Elusive+T1 MS+Veiled 80%Vaaldamage+T1 Suppress+T1 Int boots anymore? Absolutely ridiculous. Come back down to Earth and ENJOY good crafts again rather than EXPECT godly crafts.

It would have been fine, if build cost/performance parity would have been fine in the first place. Busted OP items are required to try and make majority of active skills viable in endgame, and with 1c items you find yourself never getting off your league starter.
Stay gone, got it. What a weird way to handle your game...
I don't like the new vision... first league i just barely played for a week since.... abyss ?

Well done, more time to test other stuff ^^.
The minion damage change is huge, this is something I've been looking forward to for a long time. Awesome!
Thank you for this patch but core issues still there:

52% pack sized map-

While cullers abuse these mobs and get stack-multi of x10 divines, plebs get nothing.

Harvest, 44% pack size map:
140 total life forces which isn't enough for anything.
prices still ridicules high

Archnemesis in other locations such as:
Delve - seems to give 10% of what supposed
Unique maps = seems to give 10% of what supposed
Jun's hole = seems to give 0% of what supposed
Alva's encounter = seems to give 0-10% of what supposed

Multiple Archnemesis mods odds:

And I never meet any 3 Yummy archnemesis mods yet, what about the most average player with 200-300k kills?

Lake:
Breachlords spawn closer - more loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Increased the amount of Reflecting Mist - More loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Rock formations now block - Cool we can avoid 1 shot but what about More loot? Fun? Lake still waste of time
Widened some bridges connecting- we can increased the difficulty but as many 14-15' as i made, i haven't noticed any different from difficultly 4-6, and they are by far easier.

and at the bottom line, please keep us update, this silence killing us..

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Sep 7, 2022, 8:02:01 AM
"
Kegaran wrote:
And just remove the archnemesis rares entirely for the next one.

Best advice ever, get rid of those mf cullers and those op monsters!
Random loot is the best.
"
Pelagoth wrote:
If you don't pay the price, you don't deserve the reward.

Good luck with your instant gratification mentality.

P.S. You don't need godly mirror tier items to clear all the content in the game. Every build can clear all content on expensive but not godtier t1 only items. Just an FYI for the future of your poe.

I'm paying the price in time (the most expensive currency) used to gather resources for crafting. Is a lot of time, enough to make crafting far from being an "instant gratification".

T1 crafting was an aspirational content for most, not something that will allow to clear the content - keeping in mind that for this kind of crafting you need resources available in the end game content.

Not everyone is a gamble addict, the league is only 3 months long and most of us are playing this game as a hobby, not as a full time job.

I'm glad that you enjoy the stage of the game, but illogical arguments are not helping anyone. Also, keep in mind that this game wasn't made just for you. We, the ones unhappy with actual state of the game, are also part of it, and equal in right to express our opinion without being insulted. Have a nice day.
"
Vairly wrote:
"
Xxarca97ninW wrote:
"Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers"

lol wtf like that never give good loot even with more .

It only talks about a small number of monsters that can spawn in boss fights. Such rare monsters, in principle, never gave rewards.
They were weakened. It won't affect the loot in any way.
But yes, it looks funny. After all, other rare ones also do not give rewards/

So blight monsters not included? Because blight maps are fuckin idiotic now... blight maps are insane. The monsters are waaaay to tanky and do shit ton of dmg and there is no time to build turrets.
Last edited by Rekill on Sep 7, 2022, 8:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info