3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
oudinm wrote:
Are you happy with the current state of the game? Do you feel like this league is at an adequate standard for what the best ARPG company is capable of?

I am genuinely curious how the league and its changes are being perceived from your side. I think players have expressed how they feel, and you rebuttaled with several rounds of damage control; now, how do you think you did?

To me this feels like the game is being slowly pulled towards something that is compatible with PoE2 and PoE mobile: slower and nerfed.

You should think about what can make your game move forward, instead of trying to slow it down to a state where it stops progressing.
True and real, please stop nerfing the game / makng it slower and also consider removing archnemesis nerf it and make loot more streamlined then this mf culling / loot goblin hunting fiesta please.
I thought I was insane with the Frostblink + Shield Charge bug.
Glad it's fixed.
What about next league ? Im scared that it will stay this way ( solaris.lunaris,mf culler)
There have been so many trickle-down changes to loot this league. For instance I am for the first time starved on Divine vessels, and haven't yet found a single Offering (lab invite) of higher tier. (6 man private league, none of us found one)
At least I have no problems sustaining wisdom scrolls with the added lootsplosion of scraps & whetstones. That + flasksplosion are so anti-climactic.
Unique drops & overall currency is at least better now compared to on league start, but some specific items are way harder to come by. Anecdotally the Exarch currency drops less too.. because of fewer rares? I don't even know.
Hoping next league will feel better again.
"
Treme2 wrote:

About heralding minions @community_team I read there was a patch to make them spawn less of these things on top of players and past few days I've instead seen them everywhere. How do I mitigate that damage other than moving? Accessed a kalandra tablet and saw those things popping up in a corner underneath the tablet and ZAP ZAP before I can hit esc to exit tablet, I'm at half hp and the things are 5-6 instead of two and they all ZAP at once.

This thing seems to ignore resistances, armor, or block. If your build is one that needs you to stop to deal damage, you're dead. This is stupid.
Much Love to GGG Team :)
Nice MF culler fix )))
"
damn, LOVE those harvest changes!
what do you mean
Beyond boss 5% life lowered? =/ Still its a pain to fight, specially with:
% more maximum Life
Unique Boss has #% increased life
% of Maximum Life is added to Maximum Energy Shield
stop letting the bad players tell you to nerf the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account: