widescreen resolution removed from the game.

^

Fix it
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
ggg could change all their content so that seeing more left and right doesn't bring an advantage anymore. just have players walk upwards only...

space invaders did that successfully so why can't we have that in poe?????!

also, the arcade game reduced the required skillset to the usage of joysticks and buttons, something that poe still hasn't fully managed yet. way to go ggg!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Day 192.

Fix it.
Day 193.

Fix it.
194 days of black bars. Inexcusable.

Fix it.
Day 195.

Fix it.
I admire your dedication tackle.
Day 196.

Fix it.

This thread is staying at the top of this forum until GGG comes to their senses and fixes black bars, unless I die or they ban me for this.

The fact that they bricked a decade of high quality ultrawide support in the patch where they advertised improved ultrawide support is just not acceptable, and it needs to be reverted.
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 4, 2023, 7:51:59 AM
Realistically, think they will only fix it with poe 2 release. They can afford ignoring current players feedback, because of "you made it to maps, we have your soul now", so this forum is at best a laughing stock to them, but keeping black bars in new major release would be too much (I hope, at least)
"
Echothesis wrote:
Realistically, think they will only fix it with poe 2 release. They can afford ignoring current players feedback, because of "you made it to maps, we have your soul now", so this forum is at best a laughing stock to them, but keeping black bars in new major release would be too much (I hope, at least)

I have a feeling you are correct. I think they will save this as a sparkly brand new "feature" in POE2. When in fact it's just a revert of a problem they created themselves.
Last edited by XeoTech on Mar 4, 2023, 11:56:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info