widescreen resolution removed from the game.

52 pages of complains and ... nothing !

Customer Service 101 my dudes !

I gave over 100$ to GGG for POE and I regret dreadfully doing so now.

Btw, I can confirm 100% that everything is fully rendered in full resolution and 2 black bars are slapped over it AFTER rendering. So owning a 32:9 is now detrimental since you waste GPU resources rendering stuff that is hidden behind black bars after the render.
Last edited by Miranina on Nov 14, 2022, 10:43:17 PM
"
52 pages of complains

Harvest manifesto was like 500 pages? Not only no reply, those legacy craft is nuked from the game with nerf 2.0
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
rip this game is dead
To me, mine Einherjar
32:9 manifesto when?
Im on Ultra Wide as well and the changes don't take away much. i can leap slam more consistently and move skills make more sense so i think the changes make functional sense even if the game definitely does look a little different.
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Welp... played all of Kalandra like this. I got used to it but it took a long time after paying ultrawide just fine for 5 years. The game doesn't perform any better so I still don't understand why my experience needed to be trimmed down. Every other game supports the screen I've had for 5+ years, including every ARPG that competes with PoE. Black bars covering 30% of my screen make the game look 25 years old. How are you expecting to appeal to new players who boot them game up for the first time and go "what the ____!?"

Please figure out how to get around whatever problem caused you to make this decision in 3.19, because your competition has.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Rich people gravitate where they can do it to let you know you can't.
Painful that this has been ignored for 3+ months.

"
Fauxxx_NL wrote:
Im on Ultra Wide as well and the changes don't take away much. i can leap slam more consistently and move skills make more sense so i think the changes make functional sense even if the game definitely does look a little different.

The thing with this is how can you actually quantify that your mentioned benefits have anything to do with this change? Cause as far as I've noticed it hasn't really affected my movement skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info