widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
tackle70 wrote:

protip: a few PVP posts with 3 responses mean less than nothing, and to act like they are anything other than meaningless is hilarious, even for a white knight NPC

protip: stop being an NPC white knight

protip: GGG, stop being dumb and fix your game

...did you really not comprehend that i picked the deadest forum of all to use for that example? i mean, i LITERALLY spelled that out.

the least used forum of all had numerous examples of it.

derp.

OBVIOUSLY the other forums had more examples, hence why i even explicitly stated this, already. ffs, man. keep up.

there's a reason why you're incapable of backing up your position with evidence. you can't.

"
ammo109 wrote:
It really does make me wonder the type of individual who wants to argue about a compatibility change in a game they claim they stopped playing years ago.

Then again, he jumped into the thread by claiming that because he thinks someone has benefitted from ultrawides, other people have to prove to him that no one ever benefited from them. So you know, no point in engaging.

no, others claimed that no one benefited from it and i asked for evidence/proof of their assertion. notice, there was/is none.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Sep 6, 2022, 1:47:18 AM
"
AngryGekko wrote:
Why does the microscopic fraction of players who dive into PvP determine the resolution for all the rest of the players? Why not set 21:9 dynamicly as soon as PvP game modes are active?

This is such a bad design decision in 2022, a perfect example for a company out of touch with their customer's needs.

the reason isn't pvp. it's due to idle mobs/projectiles going invisible beyond a set distance.

which, ironically, is only a pvp problem... (because players aren't idle mobs)

ggg is in a pick your poison scenario due to their own bad coding and inability to fix the invisible proj bug (which they've known about for at least 7 years). so either mobs remain idle and ultra wide players can see where they are with impunity or the aggro range increases, which is going to kill off tons of players due to the aforementioned invisible projectiles. (there's some karma here... in that a long known bug that's plagued pvp for ages that ggg never bothered to fix is now taking collateral damage from ultra widescreen users, lolz)

if only "trolling" (seriously, if you think you're trolled by facts/evidence, then maybe you should assess your belief structure) wasn't more fun than the game.

"
XeoTech wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/x6k3ve/this_guy_made_my_day/

did you even read that? there are numerous people mentioning the inherent advantages that the resolution brings.

poe 2022.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Sep 6, 2022, 2:02:55 AM
This forced me to be zoomed in slightly more than before, I dislike it and it has caused slightly increased GPU load too since im closer to some elements now.

Other than that I'm over the whole widescreen change despite being very against it initially.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 6, 2022, 3:18:48 AM
Bump. Fix it, GGG. No excuse for this nonsense in 2022.

White knights are lol
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Sep 6, 2022, 7:29:52 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/x75exd/the_glory_of_poe_in_329_in_screenshots_wow/
Fix it!
Revert - this needs fixed
Last edited by jdev21 on Sep 6, 2022, 1:14:32 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
Bump. Fix it, GGG. No excuse for this nonsense in 2022.

White knights are lol

'everyone who doesn't agree with my alternative facts are white knights'
[Removed by Support]

Bump... fix it! And god damn it communicate, GGG! What is so hard about at that???
"
Jocker46 wrote:
Bump... fix it! And god damn it communicate, GGG! What is so hard about at that???

100%

Fix it, GGG. No excuse.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info