widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

...and within the limitations the game sets for everyone equally.

... except for those smart enough to select windowed mode in official PoE options:) Equality is through the roof.
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

... except for those smart enough to select windowed mode in official PoE options:) Equality is through the roof.

omg black bars showed up, how can it be? Nah mate, you see same area now. lmao.
No to paid unfair advantage. Stop advocating for p2w.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Jun 3, 2024, 3:53:10 AM
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

So your argument is that you can cheat the system, so they should support it natively?

What am I reading?
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

omg black bars showed up, how can it be? Nah mate, you see same area now. lmao.
No to paid unfair advantage. Stop advocating for p2w.

Calling it p2w is lmao. Fine, let's look from another angle:) Currently 16:9 is "allowed" alongside 4:3. Wait, this is p2w advantage! Dirty 16:9 abusers can see more of the screen, so black bars should be increased to 4:3 only!
"
Echothesis wrote:

Calling it p2w is lmao. Fine, let's look from another angle:) Currently 16:9 is "allowed" alongside 4:3. Wait, this is p2w advantage! Dirty 16:9 abusers can see more of the screen, so black bars should be increased to 4:3 only!

Advocating for p2w is lmao. Look at p2w from as many angles you want, it will still be p2w :)

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

So your argument is that you can cheat the system, so they should support it natively?

What am I reading?

Yep. If you as a developer care about fair play, your solution should actually enforce fair play without projectiles flying 2+ screens away, and without everyone and their dog bypassing said solution. Those black bars look like 5 min fix without thought for consequences.
"
Echothesis wrote:

Yep. If you as a developer care about fair play, your solution should actually enforce fair play without projectiles flying 2+ screens away, and without everyone and their dog bypassing said solution. Those black bars look like 5 min fix without thought for consequences.

Is this suddenly about various builds perform differently in various situations? If every build would be exactly same - why even having more than one? If you would be a developer, would you just just implement only one build? No one would play such boring game. And yes, 5min fix is still better than no fix.

Stop advocating for p2w.

Last edited by Nomancs on Jun 3, 2024, 4:54:55 AM
"
Echothesis wrote:

You are so right, Echo. I just didn't realise you are advocating for GGG to prevent people from using Windowed mode for resizing to UW resolution. But now that you clarified, I can say we're on the same team! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info