[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

these are the current flasks i'm using

what would be a better flask setup to use? don't forget that i'm in standard and have some, not a lot, legacy gear as well to pick from
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
these are the current flasks i'm using

what would be a better flask setup to use? don't forget that i'm in standard and have some, not a lot, legacy gear as well to pick from

Generally used setup is Rumi's Concoction, Atziri's Promise, The Wise Oak and 2 magic flasks that have bleed immunity and reduced curse effect on them. Use something like +armor or +evasion ones for these.

Many of the endbosses do cold damage, so having the +cold res flask for those can be helpful.

Quicksilver does nothing as The Stampede locks your movement speed.
Diamond does very little as you should be getting so many shards/s that EO is active most of the time.
Dying Sun does very little for same reason, and increased AoE is often downside. Unless you need the fire res.

If you don't care about extra protection against curses, Bottled Faith is fine.

I don't know if there is something juicy in legacy items.
Last edited by Cjin on Oct 25, 2022, 8:42:01 AM
Bottled Faith is very good if you take Zealot's Oath. It lets you have a decent ES regen in bosses' invulnerability phases when you can't leech, like Uber Shaper's bullet hell. It also provides a very good boost to damage while the boss is in the consecrated zone with the debuff.

As for bleed immunity, I did not run into any problems, as we get a *lot* of leech on this build, but I didn't level with it (took a trickster i already had with a good starting budget), so I don't know if it's useful at the start. Once the build gets going, though, I never noticed any bleed affect at all and never played bleed immunity.

Here's my setup :

EDIT : If you don't have immunity to corrupted blood on jewels, a flask can cover that gap.

EDIT 2 : Bottled Faith, Rumi's and Wise Oak all have stronger Legacy variants.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Oct 25, 2022, 12:48:21 PM
awesome. thank you both for the input :)

i'm actually converting from an int stacking wander KB/PS to this build. still need to replace both of my rings as they are for conductivity and lightning damage with no cold :(

if anyone is in standard that have a pair of rings for cold that is equivalent to mine that are willing to trade straight up... here's mine that i need cold for

while they are not great, they are still good
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
@spaceace -- just use harvest crafting to change the element of the resistance without changing the tier. It's not very expensive.
"
Graiaule wrote:
@spaceace -- just use harvest crafting to change the element of the resistance without changing the tier. It's not very expensive.

see the conductivity mod and the lightning damage per power charge mod on my rings? i need them swapped for cold damage.

i'm likely going to have to try to fossil or essence craft some new rings if i can gather enough
Ah I misunderstood. I think you'll just have to wait until the league is over and the league items move to standard if you don't want to buy what's on trade.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

see the conductivity mod and the lightning damage per power charge mod on my rings? i need them swapped for cold damage.

i'm likely going to have to try to fossil or essence craft some new rings if i can gather enough

I'd buy some random Opal Rings (2-3 chaos well rolled), Scour, +20% quality, then hit with Intelligence Essence until you get something respectable. With two good mods guaranteed, you just need some resists and maybe ES. You should be able to get something like the rings you have right now for 100C, unless you're unlucky.

Also : what the hell is wrong with Standard prices? 10div is the lowest for an Opal ring with +50 int, +40 ES. Guess you just have to craft your rares, holy crap.

When all of the mirrored rings come to Standard, you'll be able to upgrade big time, though it might be costly with Kalandra not going Core.

If you don't like crafting and what something respectable on the cheap, I might suggest a corrupted Heup of All like this one :

It gives +all res, +dmg and 6% intelligence. It's pretty cheap too, with one with 6% selling for 45C as I type this.

You also could go with any +6% corrupted rings from 50C to 150C with various other affixes. For example, there's one right now on sale with +6%, +26 int, +44 ES and +13% all res for 75C, which is not bad. Run them through PoB to see how much the 6% gives to your character.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Also : what the hell is wrong with Standard prices? 10div is the lowest for an Opal ring with +50 int, +40 ES. Guess you just have to craft your rares, holy crap.

standard gets item prices born out of pure greed. why, because the people that are controlling the market can. no other reason for prices in standard to be inflated the way they are. legacy items, yes, some, not all, should be more than others.

i'm currently working on 1 ring. trying to roll "#% increased Spell Damage" as icestorm from the staff is a spell. increased evasion would be nice. also an int roll and maybe es. hitting at least some would be nice but currency is something i'm lacking so might take a while lol
Hello, can someone tell me why I'm struggling to sustain mana in single target?
In multi target it's going well but as soon as I change the weapon for single it's complicated. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info