[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

BTW, it is also unclear to me whether the pxsx possibility on Craft of Exile is correct.

For example, if you add -2 explicit modifier, then the item should always have p1s1 (as the item will become magic). However, Craft of Exile will list the probability of p1s1 close to 55%, which seems incorrect to me.
"
Benkynoo wrote:
but as far as leveling goes, i am unable to get past 78-80mil ish/hr, following ventrua or other leveling ways, 2x breach, teachings and invasion scarab on Dunes, but will try to fix that somehow. :D

You're doing something wrong. I will pick up 4-5 shrines, do a couple of breaches, look for more shrines, do the last of the breaches. Typically I will have 5-6 breaches and 6-8 shrines. Very consistently 250m/hour at 95 and 96.
"
vbvan wrote:
BTW, it is also unclear to me whether the pxsx possibility on Craft of Exile is correct.

For example, if you add -2 explicit modifier, then the item should always have p1s1 (as the item will become magic). However, Craft of Exile will list the probability of p1s1 close to 55%, which seems incorrect to me.

Well, getting four p2s3's according to you is a .3^4 chance or .0081, and I don't think my luck is that bad.

It's moot anyway the league is over for me. See you in a few months!
Guys, me being casual as usual, and late to the party. I am doing Heist to grab a Simplex, but to no avail yet. Buying one is way to expensive for me - at least until now.
I found this beauty, and maybe it is the wrong place to ask it here, but here is the best place in all this forums that I know of, so here we go: How do I make the most profit out of this ring:

Just sell it as it is? Split and sell? Somethin I don't know of? Asking because I normally do not find stuff in this price regions and know nothing about such stuff (you may call me Jon Snow on that matter...).
Last edited by milkytwix on May 10, 2024, 1:44:16 PM
"
milkytwix wrote:
Guys, me being casual as usual, and late to the party. I am doing Heist to grab a Simplex, but to no avail yet. Buying one is way to expensive for me - at least until now.
I found this beauty, and maybe it is the wrong place to ask it here, but here is the best place in all this forums that I know of, so here we go: How do I make the most profit out of this ring:

Just sell it as it is? Split and sell? Somethin I don't know of? Asking because I normally do not find stuff in this price regions and know nothing about such stuff (you may call me Jon Snow on that matter...).

Split and sell both for 225 divines (assuming there's still a market.)

Grats on finding that. Chance for a simplex amulet seems to be about 1/1000 blueprints from what others have reported.
Last edited by Graiaule on May 10, 2024, 3:50:51 PM
I have this ring in Standard but didn't realize that it is that expensive.

What meta build uses it?

BTW, by 1000 blueprints, does it mean 3500 wings (assuming 3/4 wings have equal chance and 2 wings is rare for high ilv)?
Can u fit Mageblood somehow there?
Hi

Here is my current state, at level 98:
https://pobb.in/vh6Lc1BQX7Cj

What to do?..
Any tips or suggestions appreciated.
I play on Standard.

(I am unable, or at least feel unable, to reach level 99. I am unable, or at least feel unable, or do not know how, earn much divine orbs. I have 2 voidstones, cannot get 3rd and/or 4th.. I have not killed Maven. Have not killed Elder/Shaper yet.)
Last edited by Jhssutrx on May 11, 2024, 8:47:31 AM
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Hi

Here is my current state, at level 98:
https://pobb.in/vh6Lc1BQX7Cj

What to do?..
Any tips or suggestions appreciated.
I play on Standard.

(I am unable, or at least feel unable, to reach level 99. I am unable, or at least feel unable, or do not know how, earn much divine orbs. I have 2 voidstones, cannot get 3rd and/or 4th.. I have not killed Maven. Have not killed Elder/Shaper yet.)

I don't play on Standard so don't feel like giving advices how to earn divs. As for the other part of your question: go through the gearing part of the guide on the first page and follow the steps comparing your current gear with the requirements mentioned there. Change your amulet and helmet and get clusters with Blanketed snow along with Cold to the core.
In general avoid items with Life and Chaos affixes. I'm not sure how benefitial are the armor affixes and I personally avoid them too.
Increase the quality of your flasks.
So, from poor af to "yeah I am done" within two days. After the Ring I ran out of coins for heist, so I did some maps, found the fifths splitter thingy for the uber eater, pling, ring drop - traded up to the Ultimate Goal Thingy, set some 65 div beside, traded for some amulets, chaosspammed some more, started my first try and.... well:

So if anyone of this thread is late as I am and needs the amulets - I have the shaper amulets 1-4 and 6. Just msg me.
Big shout out to Kelvynn, I am not even lvl 100...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info