[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Got to wonder if the increased prefix chance applies to all prefixes.

Also, I tried craftofexile simulation, and the increased prefix mod seemed to have zero effect.
Last edited by Graiaule on May 4, 2024, 12:44:03 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Got to wonder if the increased prefix chance applies to all prefixes.

Also, I tried craftofexile simulation, and the increased prefix mod seemed to have zero effect.

If you try with only increased prefixes, it won't change the % to roll mods as the proportional change to all prefixes is the same. But if you add other coffins like more chance for defense mods, you will notice changes.

The main purpose is to have better chance to roll 3p/2s, but that is not shown on the % chance of each mod as they are chances to roll that mod after you have rolled if the mod is prefix or suffix.

Hi, just had a question, is this a bricked crafting base? Still new to the complex crafting methods, necro is my first league in a while.

Edit* figured it out
Last edited by Xslayers on May 5, 2024, 3:32:32 PM
hi, i just dropped simplex in heist. Can you somehow brick it while splitting? I am shaking right now.

Hi all. Very fun build. I'm really enjoying the playstyle. I'm just wondering if someone would be good enough to have a quick look at my POB. I realise that rolls on my gear are probably not great due to my lack of crafting knowledge although the guide has taught me a lot. I've done the best I can with what I have and I'm farming like a madman for currency/better stuff which is going well. I'm just a bit lost as to what to focus on to improve so any help would be much appreciated from the pros. Thank you :)

Edit: Updated POB https://pobb.in/G4fhA8zdX6Kk
Last edited by DopeOnWax on May 5, 2024, 8:42:28 AM
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
Hi all. Very fun build. I'm really enjoying the playstyle. I'm just wondering if someone would be good enough to have a quick look at my POB. I realise that rolls on my gear are probably not great due to my lack of crafting knowledge although the guide has taught me a lot. I've done the best I can with what I have and I'm farming like a madman for currency/better stuff which is going well. I'm just a bit lost as to what to focus on to improve so any help would be much appreciated from the pros. Thank you :)

Get a staff with +18% Int and 4 sockets on your boots. Craft the double influenced amulet as explained in the guide.
Some other details which may be a work in progress, but I will comment them anyway:
You have Enlighten and Sovereigntiy wheel, but don't have Hatred. Try to fit it instead of Clarity although it may not work without Charisma and Enlighten lvl 4. Clarity doesn't need to be connected to Enlighten because it has fixed mana cost. Link any other aura to it. When you get the 4th socket on the boots move the Frost shiled there and add Culling strike to the armor.
Last edited by Mumuzet on May 5, 2024, 11:21:19 AM
"
Mumuzet wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

Get a staff with +18% Int and 4 sockets on your boots. Craft the double influenced amulet as explained in the guide.
Some other details which may be a work in progress, but I will comment them anyway:
You have Enlighten and Sovereigntiy wheel, but don't have Hatred. Try to fit it instead of Clarity although it may not work without Charisma and Enlighten lvl 4. Clarity doesn't need to be connected to Enlighten because it has fixed mana cost. Link any other aura to it. When you get the 4th socket on the boots move the Frost shiled there and add Culling strike to the armor.

Thank you. I'll work on those suggestions.

Edit: Managed to craft the amulet. Also finally managed to squeeze hatred in which was a work in progress.I have just enough mana to run everything comfortably although a bigger buffer would be nice. So just need more points for Whispers then I can annoint Charisma. I do need clarity though. Next to six link armour for Culling. Thanks again for the pointers.
Last edited by DopeOnWax on May 5, 2024, 4:54:09 PM
May be I was not clear enough in regard to Clarity. It's nessessary for the build, but it doesn't have to be linked to the Enlighten support gem. For example a link similar to Hatred-Purity of elements-Discipline-Enlighten will grant more unreserved mana compared to a link like Clarity-Purity of elements-Discipline-Enlighten because Clarity doesn't use mana reservation but has fixed mana cost of 279 for level 20. Other auras use persentage of the current mana pool so it's more benefitial to link them to the support gem.
If you can comfortably run the build with all the 4 auras it's not nessessary to drop the Whispers of Doom annoint. It's optional and depends of the your current needs.
I really enjoy this build, but i'd like to know if we can craft something really good through necro crafting.
I havent really got into it s any reply about it would be lovely.

Thank you for this wonderful guide/build first time coming back in over 5 years, lots has changed, but this really helped me explore all the new content. I can't recommend this build enough for any level of player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info