[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Something doesn´t fit.
When I want to use enlighten to spend the points for whisper of doom for something else, I have no slot for hatred. I´m always missing one.
Adding enlighten lvl4 didn´t help to use all 4 auras, I had to put the spare points from the anointment of Whispers of Doom into a second mana mastery with 12% increased Mana Reservation Eff.
Did I miss a special item? I play standard and the last league was my first after a long break, so I don´t have the currency to upgrade everything, I have to use what I have in my stash.
I´m honest, the written build is a little bit confusing, written things and ComFork-POB are sometimes different.
Last edited by Stephalem on Apr 12, 2023, 2:51:49 PM
"
Stephalem wrote:
Something doesn´t fit.
When I want to use enlighten to spend the points for whisper of doom for something else, I have no slot for hatred. I´m always missing one.
Adding enlighten lvl4 didn´t help to use all 4 auras, I had to put the spare points from the anointment of Whispers of Doom into a second mana mastery with 12% increased Mana Reservation Eff.
Did I miss a special item? I play standard and the last league was my first after a long break, so I don´t have the currency to upgrade everything, I have to use what I have in my stash.
I´m honest, the written build is a little bit confusing, written things and ComFork-POB are sometimes different.

You dont annoint whispers of doom, you path to it and allocated it on the tree.
"
Stephalem wrote:
Something doesn´t fit.

Enlighten does not give global reservation reduction. Just like any other support gem, it only affects the gems it is linked with. Right now you have it linked to Clarity only. You need to fully link your helmet, and preferably get 3B1G in it and get the green socket in your boots changed to blue so that you get Enlighten linked with Hatred + Purity + Discipline.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Never message the cheapest listings. There's always 3-4+ useless ones. For consumables, look up the lowest price and buy 2-3c above. For uniques, look up the first plateau. It's not unusual tk have listings be, for example, 2c, 4c , 8c, 10c, 10c, 10c. You then know the item is worth 10c and the first three will not reply.

I did message the cheapest listings on Standard!

I do understand your point about the cheapest listings possibly being fake price-fixing ones. Sometimes they are real, though, and it's worth taking a shot at buying a 5 div item for 1 div...

My comment was more about how trading felt very different on Standard, that's all.
"
Cjin wrote:

Enlighten does not give global reservation reduction. Just like any other support gem, it only affects the gems it is linked with. Right now you have it linked to Clarity only. You need to fully link your helmet, and preferably get 3B1G in it and get the green socket in your boots changed to blue so that you get Enlighten linked with Hatred + Purity + Discipline.

Ouch, I have really thought it´s a global thing, I don´t know why. Now it does make more sense, and of course, now it works with all auras. Thanks for the hint.
Try to merge 2 x Whispering Ice staffs to result a league weapon.
Hi there!

Would really appreciate your thoughts. Right now, I am struggling with T8 onwards maps, I am not sure what I am missing but I am following the guide to the dot.

ES at 7kish and it doesn't recover quickly which leads me to get one shot even though I am constantly moving. Someone was kind enough to recommend light eater which helped a bit, but Kelvynn's tree doesn't have that allocated so I bit the bullet and followed it. Premature perhaps?

Also the damage seems to be on the low side, any thoughts would be appreciated.

Profile is public :)

Thanks!
"
DuckVader611 wrote:
Hi there!

Would really appreciate your thoughts. Right now, I am struggling with T8 onwards maps, I am not sure what I am missing but I am following the guide to the dot.

ES at 7kish and it doesn't recover quickly which leads me to get one shot even though I am constantly moving. Someone was kind enough to recommend light eater which helped a bit, but Kelvynn's tree doesn't have that allocated so I bit the bullet and followed it. Premature perhaps?

Thanks!

- about defence immortal call will help with one shot
- i'm pretty sure you can craft better mod on your ring and belt
- you have stampede you can drop the quicksilver flask for an another
- unless i'm missing something, you have just one curse effective, whispers of doom will help you a lot for damage
Quest rewards:
When I have done some quest, an NPC (Oyun etc.) offers a range of gems.
It would be nice (and time saving) to have a list (in the guide): at which reward, which gem to choose.
(Currently if there is 14 gem, I do 14 search in the guide. Wherhet that gem is used somewhere..)

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
DuckVader611 wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks!

- about defence immortal call will help with one shot
- i'm pretty sure you can craft better mod on your ring and belt
- you have stampede you can drop the quicksilver flask for an another
- unless i'm missing something, you have just one curse effective, whispers of doom will help you a lot for damage

Yeah, the mods on the ring and belt are crappy at best. I will take your advice about immortal call, right now, I am farming for chromatic orbs, I spent a lot but never really got lucky turning the boot slots to red

Appreciate your thoughts
Last edited by DuckVader611 on Apr 12, 2023, 8:22:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info