[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Roulce wrote:
How important is it to go for Stampede? right now they're going for the cheapest of 20c per.

Best 20c you'll ever spend.
"
Devilator wrote:
Now with Frost Bomb in the CWDT setup (with Immortal Call), what's a good level for CWDT?

20 as usual. This link is intended to fire when you take a significant amount of damage. Frost Bomb has a 2.5 sec cooldown anyway.
"
Roulce wrote:
How important is it to go for Stampede? right now they're going for the cheapest of 20c per.

That's super cheap for the QoL value they provide. If you've never used these boots with a Cyclone build before you'll be amazed.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
20 as usual. This link is intended to fire when you take a significant amount of damage. Frost Bomb has a 2.5 sec cooldown anyway.

Thanks.

As for The Stampede, the QoL is truly amazing. I got lucky with an expedition logbook in the campaign, so I went and bought a pair with high travel skill cooldown and a bit lower Ev/ES before even finishing Act 10. Even with leveling gear on, as long as you don't die to every map pack they are super worth getting early.

I am starting to think that this build might ruin a lot of other builds for me!
Hey guys, im newbie to this game and chose this build to try out, im doing maps kinda fine, tier 5-6 at the moment, but im always dying when something like poison or elemental reflect comes up, seems like it goes trhough my ES.

Im very new, so... Is there something im missing?

My ele res is capped and im using evasion flask and some other ones that gives me dmg.
"
chopp51 wrote:
Hey guys, im newbie to this game and chose this build to try out, im doing maps kinda fine, tier 5-6 at the moment, but im always dying when something like poison or elemental reflect comes up, seems like it goes trhough my ES.

Im very new, so... Is there something im missing?

My ele res is capped and im using evasion flask and some other ones that gives me dmg.

Don't run ele reflect maps, you should reroll them if you can. Poison wont affect you if you are have chaos inoculation. This build suffers early a little against bleed/corrupting blood if you dont have the proper flasks or implicits to become immune. Best bet is to roll a flask that has the ability to become immune to bleeding/corrupting blood until later when bleeds dont really matter and you have immunity to corrupting blood.

Never run elemental reflect maps, EVER. There are ways to circumvent reflect but this build I dont believe does anything to try. GL
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
I always run ele reflect maps, lol.
All it costs is one, ONE regret:
-60% reflected elemental damage taken (mastery)
And of course, from Pantheon: -50%

Thats it
Fascinating, the difference between trade in Standard and in Crucible. I was min-maxing my char in Standard, and needed to make 8 trades for stuff. Everyone responded within a few seconds, and the trades occurred quickly.

In Crucible, uh, well I rarely get a response.
Not gonna lie, Eva+ES Mastery gives us 17-18% evasion. I sit at 74% now after speccing it again.
This is insanity. One mastery node is 17% evasion (when your int is high enough, granted, I am at 1.75k). (This means: a single ghost dance charge restores 700 es on hit, stacking up to three times.)
Last edited by Oldern365 on Apr 12, 2023, 6:14:24 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Fascinating, the difference between trade in Standard and in Crucible. I was min-maxing my char in Standard, and needed to make 8 trades for stuff. Everyone responded within a few seconds, and the trades occurred quickly.

In Crucible, uh, well I rarely get a response.

Never message the cheapest listings. There's always 3-4+ useless ones. For consumables, look up the lowest price and buy 2-3c above. For uniques, look up the first plateau. It's not unusual tk have listings be, for example, 2c, 4c , 8c, 10c, 10c, 10c. You then know the item is worth 10c and the first three will not reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info