[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey guys, another quick question

I got Nature's Patience in one of my passive sockets, I am not seeing the vines though, I am not sure what I'm missing.
"
urjoh wrote:
Where does The Incantation card drop now, since Spider Forest and Burial Chambers maps are out of the map rotation in this league?

Waste pool and Phantasmagoria (T6).

EDIT : And Sepulchre. Just found out that the "version history" section of the wiki (not the fandom one) lists those changes.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Apr 13, 2023, 9:02:55 AM
"
DuckVader611 wrote:

I got Nature's Patience in one of my passive sockets, I am not seeing the vines though, I am not sure what I'm missing.

Did you allocate it? It's a cluster jewel that adds a node on your tree, you need to spend another point to allocate it.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
DuckVader611 wrote:

Did you allocate it? It's a cluster jewel that adds a node on your tree, you need to spend another point to allocate it.

Oh that makes sense :D Thanks!
"
cvb22 wrote:
Thanks for the great build and all the helpful informations especially the upgrading path. Really smooth experience so far.

I just managed to get my first Split Personalyity jewel and i'm kindy dissapointed. Is it really worth it to travel that far for "only" +66 int? There are a lot of useful notes we skip for that. THX!

You get Cold to the core, and 2 split personalities, you get 76+81 = 157 int before being increaed by the increased int % from the staff and other sources.
Haven't played POE since they added cluster jewels and trying to figure out how this stuff works. I got one that seems like it would be perfect, but I wanna make sure I'm not griefing myself before I use it. Is this good for the build and where should I put it? Just wanna make sure I don't grief myself before I do something lol

Last edited by volture777 on Apr 13, 2023, 11:15:57 AM
Cluster jewels essentially add nodes to your tree. In this case, you get two small nodes with the listed bonuses and one big node that gives Untouchable. You have to allocate a jewel socket on the edge of the tree, then spend three more points to allocate each new node. Medium and large clusters have jewel slots themselves.

For this build, you want a large cluster with as few nodes as possible, one large node with Cold to the Core and if possible, another large node with Blanketed Snow or another useful one.

Unfortunately, it is not worth using four points on this small cluster, vs. allocating 4 other nodes on your regular tree, especially since there's two small nodes you need to allocate to get to the socket.
Ah, bummer but thanks for the info!
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
cvb22 wrote:
Thanks for the great build and all the helpful informations especially the upgrading path. Really smooth experience so far.

I just managed to get my first Split Personalyity jewel and i'm kindy dissapointed. Is it really worth it to travel that far for "only" +66 int? There are a lot of useful notes we skip for that. THX!

You get Cold to the core, and 2 split personalities, you get 76+81 = 157 int before being increaed by the increased int % from the staff and other sources.

I removed the five small notes south west (4int 1dex) and went straight north to the cluster. This results in lesser effective split personalities (71+66 | lost 20 int + 4int nodes = 60int).

But on the other hand i gained 5 more skill points (2 int notes to reach the cluster). The remaining 3 into Deep Wisdom (20int) and Coldhaerted Calculation (20 int) + random int note (10) = 70 int + bonuses from DW & CC.

Am i overseeing something? Thx in advance
"
cvb22 wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
cvb22 wrote:

I removed the five small notes south west (4int 1dex) and went straight north to the cluster. This results in lesser effective split personalities (71+66 | lost 20 int + 4int nodes = 60int).

But on the other hand i gained 5 more skill points (2 int notes to reach the cluster). The remaining 3 into Deep Wisdom (20int) and Coldhaerted Calculation (20 int) + random int note (10) = 70 int + bonuses from DW & CC.

Am i overseeing something? Thx in advance

You also lose on the second bonus (energy shield or evasion).

Edit : are you sure it's only 20 int? I see 25int/25ES (10 less nodes).

Edit 2: it's also 5 int nodes, not 4int1dex, because it's converted.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Apr 13, 2023, 12:20:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info