[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
kernel4812 wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
@pat_hibulaire: can you deacronymize "OS" please?

im sorry english is not my native, what do you mean by "deacronymise" ?

What do you mean under "OS"?

getting 'one shot' if I were to guess
Running whiterockxx's build because different can be good.

Current results: it's a very glassy glass cannon. Stuff that's never killed me before now has, e.g., the two movable things you need to move to trigger the beacon on act 6. There are just no defensive layers other than DODGE!

Took me 6 hours to complete 5 acts, which is a definite improvement over the ~10 hours it used to take with freezing pulse (sorry, mines and me are incompatible.)

But now dps seems to be slowing down a bit so I probably need to figure out how to upgrade my wands. Bitterdream sceptre is still way too expensive at the moment.

Your mileage may vary. It was a fun experiment. Thanks to whiterockxx for giving us another approach to levelling.

----------------------

It costs a lot of regrets to swap trees from whiterockxx's to kelvyn's -- beware.
Last edited by Graiaule on Apr 8, 2023, 7:22:21 AM
yes i meant OneShot

this is not a lot at all but it was never on 3.2 so the difference is quite big xD
Any reason not to go for Inner Conviction instead via militant faith?
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Inner_Conviction

Thats 18% more damage at max powercharges for the cost of a jewel socket and 1 passive.

got stuck with 2 red sockets on my 6S staff and decided to use life leech in the extra socket and take Ghost Reaver to abuse the double instant leech instances per hit.
I can 100% say this is the way, you feel the difference right away, your ES doesnt move (I only have 2.7k ES and I insta regen)
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Apr 8, 2023, 11:10:05 AM
We are still relying on two split personalities, right?
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Any reason not to go for Inner Conviction instead via militant faith?
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Inner_Conviction

Thats 18% more damage at max powercharges for the cost of a jewel socket and 1 passive.

got stuck with 2 red sockets on my 6S staff and decided to use life leech in the extra socket and take Ghost Reaver to abuse the double instant leech instances per hit.
I can 100% say this is the way, you feel the difference right away, your ES doesnt move (I only have 2.7k ES and I insta regen)

Best answer for the timeless jewel is just to plug it into PoB and see. There are some nice interactions/benefits you can gain via devotion, you just need to measure and weigh what you trade for. If nothing else it's worth testing.

When I ran this last league, I lost more damage by having it in place via the int I was losing to the devotion conversion, but I tested this pretty late so I was gaining quite a bit from int because of how many increased intelligence mods and the correlating damage modifiers I had to stack the gains, so losing the int I did by having it socketed was a net loss in damage. I think the 'when' of when you use it probably matters, earlier if you can grab one it could be a different balance, and there's also the fact that we lost the damage per 16 int caster mastery that changes the parameters a bit.

Again, seems worth worth testing.
Last edited by Vahkerr on Apr 8, 2023, 12:05:07 PM

well my first tree...first and mana regen ok...but..

oh it doesn't show...
first node 24% inc spell dmg.
second node: a) 0.6% mana regen + 8% more max mana
b) 25% reduced res eff + 1.2% spell crit
third and 4th also trash
Last edited by archwerewolf on Apr 8, 2023, 7:48:30 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:

oh it doesn't show...
third and 4th also trash

you linked the wrong one. the tree mods do show on your other WI.

so, how far into endgame did it take to get what you have on it?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
yeah. edited

yellow maps. proced on some random shield - sell for Igneous Geode. and proced with furnace to unlock on uniqe
"
archwerewolf wrote:

oh it doesn't show...
third and 4th also trash

My first one was had attack based nodes. First one was added lighting damage to attacks and take increased lighting damage for the player. Had to scour it off lol. Wish this staff only had caster nodes.

Last edited by jono021 on Apr 9, 2023, 4:04:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info