[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
SuddenVamp wrote:
Im pretty late to this so i hope you see it but how do you get the staff to channel while using while you have the those gems in it? i looked at your build and it looks like you have two staffs in the first and second set up? im seeing that if i want to use cyclone and icestorm channeling together then i have to put them in the staff. what do i do?

One staff has Cast while Channeling linked to Cyclone. You channel Cyclone and Icestorm will be cast automatically at regular intervals.

The second staff doesn't have those gems. You directly cast Icestorm. It deals more damage, but you can move around while casting.
"
tumplovejee wrote:
How many COLD TO THE CORE can we use?
I tried two of them but cannot allocate it seems like a bugged?

You can use any amount. I got up to three once (two clusters and a Megalo). You should be able to allocate two if you have the skill points and an adjacent node allocated. Same for Blanketed Snow.
https://pobb.in/52aAhqP3kDmT

Need some advice 1.45K INT but have a hard time in T10

WI price seems skyrocketed so no weapon swap for a while LOL.
Wait why did whispering staff skyrocket in price overnight?
It didn't. Just because someone wants 65c for a 6S 18% staff doesn't mean he'll get it. I usually just 20q the staff and burn my excess orbs 6S'ing them myself.
Last edited by Graiaule on Apr 10, 2023, 1:40:28 AM
Level 91, fully switched to the cluster version (a few levels early) as I got 2 good split personalities and 2 cluster jewels for rather cheap.

I have to say at 7200 ES with the flasks up etc I get blown up by mobs and I even have Ghost Reaver allocated
I don't remember this being the case last league, I actually remember being immortal and leveling passively, but maybe I was much higher ES back then.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Apr 10, 2023, 4:16:07 AM
"
tumplovejee wrote:

ีupdate

bought 2 split INT+ES now int 1.69 t10 easier.

still haven't used hatred yet.hope golden oil price stay still for while.
"
tumplovejee wrote:
"
tumplovejee wrote:

ีupdate

bought 2 split INT+ES now int 1.69 t10 easier.

still haven't used hatred yet.hope golden oil price stay still for while.

You dont need golden oils for charisma to run hatred btw.You can use a jewel to get 3% mana reservation efficiency and use a lower level clarity and its just barely enough to run the setup. Make sure you got the mana reservation nodes on the left side of the tree and use a jewel like this and you're good to go.

the downside might be that your immortal calls cwdt setup may not work at all, but I've not had many issues in yellow maps so far at least.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Apr 10, 2023, 7:21:09 AM
Got pretty good craft chest here! Lucky with one tap essence :p

About CI and energy shield in general, do you have 75 all resist when you switch during the campaign? Right now in Act 7 I have 1k life 1.1k ES and resists between 55-65 and feeling a little squishy. Sometimes I can tank no problem, sometimes a single hit will take away all the ES and the next will kill me. When leveling the life/armor builds I usually play, I barely have to look at defense until I reach maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info