Game Mechanics Q&A

explain ground degen spam do you think it's good for player engagement ?
ultimatum return ?
using pause mechanic from ultimatum for other things like syndicate member choices ?
do torment and beyond still have a place in the game ?
will boss fights like elder and shaper ( 4 bosses intro phase + run back phase ) ever be reworked ?
Cassia supremacy
Question 1: Expedition reroll currency: How is the drop chance/quantity affected by: Area quantity, remnant artifact quantity, remnant item quantity and other remnants? Does that also apply to the reroll currency dropped by the boss/hero in logbooks?

Question 2: What is the formula for Logbook drop chance? Is it affected by general item quantity remnant the same way as by logbook drop chance quantity remnant? If so - doesnt that make the logbook quantity remnant strictly inferior?

Question 3: What does Sentinel Empowerment do to monster stats (formula/quantity - not some vague description)?

Question 4: Does Elemental Overload work with totems now or no? (There used to be a bug.)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Do you ever think about doing a full QoL update league ever again?
The mechanics related to conversion order have been rigid throughout the years while also providing many hidden interactions mostly with "add non-chaos as chaos", is it possible we will ever see the order spiced up and allowing other interesting skill conversions or are the mechanics a brick house better left untouched?
Shrapnel Ballista fires 3 arrows in one shot. Does it means that the ballista can potentialy poison an enemy up to 3 times after one shot? Or only one poison max?
What's the logic behind why almost all the map content like Heist, Essence, Metamorph, Ritual, Harvest, Einhart etc have map icons, but strongboxes don't? Really kills my desire to spec out on strongboxes when it takes so much longer to hunt them down compared to other things.
When will I be one of the lucky ones and drop a mirror of kalandra?
Why is mine skills not considered to be playable while using eternal blessing? (As mana reservation)
Last edited by twin_dwin on Jun 3, 2022, 8:00:56 AM
Any chance of ever adding a numerical value to the "nearby" description of various effects, when holding "alt" perhaps? Or alternatively, might it be feasible to have a toggle for its effect range similar to what a lot of existing auras and effects already have? Like Blood and Sand stances or RF and such. Anything to help the player out.

I'm honestly fine with the radius varying by a lot, but when "nearby" is used to describe an effect that reaches the whole screen and an effect that's essentially melee range only, it can become a major hassle. Looking up third party sites or testing on your own becomes inevitable to try to get a handle on whether or not it's something you want to use.

For example my most recent experience was with the cluster jewel exposure notable. Master of Fire, where nearby enemies have fire exposure. It sounds like a great passive to have, but in practice, the radius is essentially melee range, making it effectively worthless to almost every build that exists. Even RF who likes to stay close range to enemies will struggle to get the debuff on enemies because of how close you have to constantly get.
How does the mitigations interacts one with the other?

Example ->

I am going to take a big slap from an attack, 10.000 fire damage. My character has the following:

# 10% less fire damage taken (arctic armour for example).
# -50 fire damage taken from hit
# 75% fire resistance

How much damage is my exile going to take?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info