Game Mechanics Q&A

Amazing. The most important question of all. When will ULTIMATUM be back! <3
Ultimatum when?
When ultimatum uniques came back?
Is there a possibility that we know how much damage killed us on our last kill (perhaps through a command)?
What prevents POE from being able to communicate what "nearby", or range of various skill gems, in game? it would be really useful to know.
I would love to see a wiki with details on the game.

My question is what are things that effect minion dps? Is it just the minion damage stat or is there other things that play a part
So we have the toggle highlighting option, and if you press it 2 times it kinda puts them in place to collect them easier.
My question is if one of these 2 options could be possible

1. if multiple stacks of the same currency lay around, pressing the highlight toggle twice also stacks same currency[/span]

2. pressing the highlight toggle option twice make all currency around beeing able to be collected in 1 click.
to make this point more authentic, maybe we could have our normal inventory and an extra bag to the right side of our flask?
so on the left thiefs trinket and on the right currency bag

how does map drops work exactly? do all maps have equal drop chance (assuming you have 4 stones in atlas)? I have done tons of maps this is season, i can say some of the favored maps drop less frequently than other favored maps, i have no data to back this up but i droped quite a lot of maps(2k+ maps) during my play time. I always did juiced maps and i had trouble sustaining some specific maps, after switching to different favored map, i had no problem with sustain.
Question 1:

The only non-attack fire prefix on amulets is +1 to fire skill gems. This can be demonstrated by the fact that if you use the "Augment item with a fire modifier" mod in Harvest on an amulet with "Cannot roll attack mods" and only open prefixes, it'll always roll the +1.

However: if you take an amulet with: "Can craft 3 additional modifiers", "Cannot roll attack mods" and "Suffixes cannot be changed" and use the Harvest "Reforge with at least one fire modifier" on it, it'll still be perfectly happy to roll "added fire damage to attacks".

So my question is: is reforge not "rolling" mods so it ignores the "Cannot ROLL attack mods", or is this a bug?

Question 2:

Can totems benefit from the Cruelty buff? And what about traps/mines? If I understand correctly totems only benefit from defensive buffs/auras, and Cruelty doesn't seem to fall under that, but I'd like some confirmation.
Last edited by xaitv on Jun 3, 2022, 7:02:10 AM
How about deleting the entire labyrinth system? probably one of the most stupid things around, absolutely breaks the pace in the game, area with absolutely no interesting mechanics whatsoever, just dodging traps, and its very annoying to do, (4 times per character) without counting all trials, turns something mandatory into something bland and boring.

Since you turned most lab enchants into shit, you should award ascendancy points by leveling.

Also, reflect is just another annoying mechanic no one likes, it exists because you want to make the game frustrating to play. Should be removed.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info