Game Mechanics Q&A

Question about atlas passive Stream of Consciousness.

I assume fragment is just a quarter of any boss map, and adding them to the map device alongside a map would not provide +5(+10)% per fragment.

But the game doesn't exactly tell what is considered fragments. Is it anything from the fragments stash tab? Is it anything that can be used alongside a map in the device? Ritual vessels? Scarabs? What about Delirium orbs? Do we have any weird interactions like with atlas passive "Expedition cannot be found in Your Maps", but actually it can if you put the scarab...
did you intend to return to the monster affix old systeme because archenemesis systeme is very missleading when i see archenemesis modifier i can somehow gess what they have if i see flamethrower etc but that all its more missleading because before we know exactly that the monster have X modifier and i don't know why you did that and everyone in the game think so to.
How does mine throwing speed work? Are there breakpoints? At certain mine throwing speeds, the animation of throwing mines can be interrupted midway, while at other values the animation cannot be interrupted.
Last edited by OneNaN on Jun 3, 2022, 3:37:53 AM
Any chance of gems like mirror arrow and blink arrow getting better minion support? I understand they are not even considered minions at this point.
1. Why Increased Area of Effect doesn't support Aspect of the Spider?

2. This is a follow-up one to the question from previous Q&A. How come traps/mines that hit continiously (like blade trap or lightning spire trap) are able to proc Scion's "10% chance to create Consecrated Ground when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy" while instant hitting traps/mines can't? Full story here

3. What's special about Creeping Frost chilling area (Ele Focus)? Full story here

4. The character panel (C) shows values of stats like Life Regeneration considering global recovery rate stuff. This wasn't the case before for a reason. What has changed? Would something that scales from life regen look at this new value?
for the Bestiary why the red beasts can't exile, we only can use Bestiary Orb , only this way to delete them .
Why is phasing still stuck in packs ? AND Knockback doesn't do anything either ? Are monster immune in packs ? Seems to me that knockback only works one 1 at a time ?
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Jun 3, 2022, 3:47:57 AM
How does Empowerment from Sentinels affect monster drops? Is it a straight multiplier to rarity/quant that scales with the amount of empowerment? And does it scale Sentinel Rewards?

EDIT: And how does rewards "Less likely to be common types" interact with "% more likely to be sentinel rewards"?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Jun 4, 2022, 2:51:22 AM
Does the elevated Helmet mod
"(50–75)% increased Critical Strike Chance with Spells which remove the maximum number of Seals
Skills supported by Unleash have +1 to maximum number of Seals"
work in conjunction with blade vortex?
If yes, if I do a second "cast" which doesn't remove max seals, will it remove the added crit chance, or is each blade treated as a separate instance with its own dedicated crit chance?
What is the interaction between:
- multiple instances of "fire damage over time multiplier" - do they add up to each other or they multiplie every single time (for example 3 seperate jewels of 5% each and 20% Fire dot multi - is it 1.2*1.05*1.05*1.05 OR the sum of them?

- different dot multipliers - do they sum or multiply each other - for example "fire damage over tine multi" and "damage over time multi"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info