Game Mechanics Q&A

Is loot rolled when a mob dies or is loot drops predetermined when map is generated?
Please fix melee in general. Make a new way for it bring back the glorious days. Better, smoother animations, fix the dual wield game-play style. Melee needs to be a proper tanky leading force, when playing in party for example.

Best regards, Farystar !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
I enjoy playing Vaal Arc Ignite (witch).

To increase my damage, which resistance penetration do I need to upskill?
Lightning (as Arc is lightning gem) or fire pen (as it causes ignite) or both possible?

Thanks! :)
who designed porcupines and who hurt him/her ?
Forbbiden jewels is totally banned in ssf, is there any plan fix it?
I like the new keystone lethe shade which helps a lot with degens on the ground, is it possible for you guys to add in more stuff like that, because no every class can travel to the far right side of the tree.
Is there any technical reason why, on console, we could not import hideout text files to the POE website in the same way as we already do with filters?
Whilst this might have a small workload consideration it would encourage the spending on MTX for hideout decorations, which currently due to awful controls are just not worth players buying.
Why don't you guys just hire one or more persons with official inside knowledge to edit the wiki, or host your own?

All the questions and answers should go there.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Do the Hexes gain Doom against Hexproof targets?

What do the Cooldown time and 3 uses mean when talking about Impending Doom?
1/ why "increased" modifiers do not "add x percent to the base line" but instead multiply it or even go exponential ? It's obvious when observing those modifiers on movement speed or size. It's thus unfair AND we are NOT able to mathcraft based on things that are NOT working the way it's decribed (even if PoB puts out some numbers they can't be compared to some other builds and thus some are starting to speak of "real DPS"). Math and words have meaning.

2/ when are going to be adressed (at least) THOUSANDS of false description lines into the game, completetly misleading builds ? For example most of the time we can't tell if a modifier also work on DoT or secondary damage (two of the 4 kinds of damage) because of unclear modifiers decription.

3/ when are going also to be adressed the decriptor that need to go on some wiki or PoB to know what they are intented to do ? Many just say the name of some effect BUT we don't care of the name but want to know the real effect it implies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info