Game Mechanics Q&A

How to catch a Fish?

What are the super powers of Albino Rhoa Feather?

Where is le T*****? Did he arrived?
Blight questions:

What exactly does "Variety of items in # blight chests are Lucky" affect? I know what Lucky is, what I'm wondering is if it means the type of reward chest (blight, armor, currency, etc) is "lucky" or whether the items within the chest (whether I get a clear oil or a golden one) are lucky.

Do Blight Bosses in blighted maps grant any bonus to their lane's reward chests? In map blight encounters they add 1 to the number of chests in their lane. Asking this because Indigo Oils add bosses to more lanes, and I'm curious whether it helps in getting more/better reward chests or if it's just for getting boss drops from them.

The "#% chance for Blight Chests to contain an additional Reward" modifiers from Golden and Black oils on blighted maps. What does "additional Reward" mean in this case? Does this just add 1 additional drop to the chests? Like if they would've dropped 3 clear oils I'd instead get 3 clear oils +1 more oil? Seems weak for golden oil in that case, but I can't figure out what else it might mean.

And a Ritual question:

On the atlas tree are some small nodes that grant "25% increased chance of ritual altars with Special Rewards". What are "special rewards"? Does it mean that getting things like ritual basetypes is more common? Or does it mean high rarity items (exalts/etc) are more common? Or does it mean that getting the unusual ritual totems (like the one that rains money) is more common? Or something else?

And a final conspiracy theory of mine:

Does item quantity decay as you kill more monsters in a map? Sometimes it seems I get like 300% more drops from the first few packs in highly souped up maps. Could just be my imagination, but just checking.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Jun 3, 2022, 1:29:05 AM
Will there be any aura that Increase character size?
Why Bloodthirst Support does not work with unarmed attacks?
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
How does Asenath's Gloves "Enemies Killed near corpses affected by your Curses explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" interact with occultist's profane bloom explosions?

Does one override the other?

Can both happen off the same corpse?
How does -18% minimum exposure from Elemental Mastery interact with additional exposure? e.g. from Fire Mastery or Mastermind of Discord

How does the 15% minimum shock from Shaper of Storms interact with Unbound Ailments if you hit for more than 15% shock?
Does the tornado (skill) have resists or benefit from you having elemental penetration in trying to stack damage on the tornado? Is the damage reflected by the tornado reduced by monster resist or affected by your own penetration stats?

How is map equity consumed, especially with regards to map drop tier, 'maps dropped have chance to be 1 tier higher / maps found have chance to be 1 tier higher passives"? Is equity used to 'purchase' maps using the lowest tier on your atlas first? For example, if the lowest tier on my atlas is tier 12 because of having 3 voidstones, and there's now enough equity for a t12, will the map produced by equity consumption be t12? or do these 'equity consuming map drops' have further chance to be 1 to 2 tiers higher by the atlas / voidstone passives?

Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Minion. On death mechanics (minion instability, siegebreaker and replica siegebreaker): The calculations takes into account life and minion damage, but do frenzy charges count in the equation? Does minion AoE modifiers affect these effects? If the minion is dead, the on-kill effect is awarded to the summoner or no entity? Do efficacy and Anumanu Gaze work on chaos/burning ground effects Duration/DoT?

Minion. Chance to Bleed Support: Since now we have a reaper minion that bleeds, can the support gem be revisited to allow minion skills that use attacks?

Minion. Cruelty: Is reported that minions cannot have the cruelty buff, but the skill is displayed in game effect. Does it support it as intended?

Minion. Summon Phantasm Support: Is the minion level determined on the support gem level or the linked active skill that summons it?
Last edited by Nenomitrosis on Jun 3, 2022, 2:01:26 AM
Is the commandment of reflection supposed to be doubling your death aura from Death's Oath?
What is the most common mistake made by rod-equipped players who have approached a pool of water and are attempting to complete Krillson's Quest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info