Fixing Path of Exile's Mangled Text Bug

I love the explanation "For non-programmers". Makes it way clearer for non-programmer people xD
Nice, that bug was annoying.

On a side note, I will be calling Tibbs "Tleev" from here on out because that's just hilarious to me for some reason.
F͖̙̩̼̱ ́f̲̪͟o͍͇͖̞̙r̛̭͖ ͍̩k̥̟̺̳ͅr̝̺a̙̩n̤̯͇̪̣̜ͅg̟̼̜̹̞̜̫l̕e̪͍͟ḏ̟ ҉̣t͍̤e̹͇̖̞̠̼̝͡x̧͔͎̰̬̖̙͎t̵̬̣̤͈̮̮ ͎̲̥bu͉͝g̙͕͔.͈͠
"
TeJki wrote:
cool, what about headhunter fix?

Bro forget it, hh will be never the same, mage blood will nerft next league too.
GGG kill they own game, cause path of exile 2 comes soon, and they want that whole poe community goes to poe 2.But poe2 will be a piece of sheet, just accept it.
This was an interesting read on how the culprit was found. Weirdly, I only encountered the bug for the first time in the current league, and I've been playing since Incursion.
Neat story, very well told. Always nice to read good writing.
Finishing with R.I.P T l e e v was a nice touch.
Congratulations and thank you.
Amazing post, thanks! As someone that'll be ideally working in the industry in about a year time, it was an awesome read.
But … what was the fix?

You said there were a few ways of fixing it, each with their pros and cons. Yet, you don't say which one you decided to use and why.

I feel like I've been watching a story where the hero has finally identified the villain, but then there's a jump cut to the villain having been removed; however, it's left unexplained how the hero accomplished it.
Last edited by Sintactical on Jun 2, 2022, 12:14:37 AM
NICE!
p.s. Please add guild stash into Menagerie and Tane's lab :)
we have it in Azurite mine - delve, so why not in other places?
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Jun 2, 2022, 12:58:37 AM
Pls! Static Strike MTX! (try #6)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info