3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

ggg please remove Detonator
"
Soske wrote:
Just delete Effigy. There's no amount of tuning that can make reflected damage an acceptable mechanic.

This tbh.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Drought Bringer is unfair, steal 1 or two charges per hit would be fine, but all of them on hit no fair, a real issue for so many builds.
"
luiz1220 wrote:
"
Skytip_ wrote:
Delete on-death effects

+1

+2
Dear GGG,

Can you not see that the overwhelming majority of posts on the entire forum, with regards to AN mods, is negative. We do not like them, what them removed and made as an opt-in option on the atlas passive tree.

Ziggy-D summed it up best by saying that the entire game feels oppressively restrictive to player agency.

Multiple ground degen effect, after death one shots, one shots from Rhoa's when you have 70k armor, multiple slowing effects and all happening at the same time is oppresive to say the least.

These "band-aid" fixes in this patch do not treat the underlying symptoms of an overall bad gaming experience. What was once immense fun is no longer.

* Remove AN completely - The community has spoken.
* Remove immunity
* Remove degen and ground effects that brick builds
* Just revert back to 3.17 already - Sentinel as a league mechanic is awesome and brings a great risk vs reward scenario. Sentinel must go core.

I love POE but I am out until these changes revert the game state to 3.17 monster mods - I will miss you terribly but sometimes tough love is needed - I strongly suggest that everyone who is against the AN mods do the same.
"
Battafett wrote:
Dear GGG,

Can you not see that the overwhelming majority of posts on the entire forum, with regards to AN mods, is negative. We do not like them, what them removed and made as an opt-in option on the atlas passive tree.

Ziggy-D summed it up best by saying that the entire game feels oppressively restrictive to player agency.

Multiple ground degen effect, after death one shots, one shots from Rhoa's when you have 70k armor, multiple slowing effects and all happening at the same time is oppresive to say the least.

These "band-aid" fixes in this patch do not treat the underlying symptoms of an overall bad gaming experience. What was once immense fun is no longer.

* Remove immunity
* Just revert back to 3.17 already - Sentinel as a league mechanic is awesome and brings a great risk vs reward scenario. Sentinel must go core.

I love POE but I am out until these changes revert the game state to 3.17 monster mods - I will miss you terribly but sometimes tough love is needed - I strongly suggest that everyone who is against the AN mods do the same.

This is a good Post. In my opinion u speak for most of the critics.
Greetz
"
Battafett wrote:
Dear GGG,

* Remove immunity

Pretty much this - just take it out. Even the mods that people aren't specifically lobbying against are terrible in niche situations: try fighting a sentinel with a slam build or a charge-and-release skill. I have not had a single interaction with one of the new mods this league that resulted in a more fun or interesting experience for me.
GGG has listen to player , those fukup mod now change to reduce effect which was great , the rare mod are challenging enough though , so with this patch hopefully i can see some good build back on the lists , thanks GGG .
KOi
"
Battafett wrote:
Dear GGG,

* Remove immunity

Well Said.

I agree, just stop playing if you're not enjoying the current state of the game. It's the best chance we have of getting this mess removed completely.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
its really not the regular monsters that should be changed.
its the other league mechanics, its imposible to do blight right now deli, legion ... ex ex..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info