Feedback on New Microtransactions

I wish the Soul Harvester cloak tiers can be significantly lowered. Currently I have a level 98 character and still at tier 3 which have around 800k kill. I would like to see the max tier around level 95 if possible to enjoy the mtx more.
Ive been on occasion thinking about these new supporter packs and how different they are from the norm and I’ve come to conclusion that I’m not a fan of them really. They are great in concept but the issue is there is just way too much visual clutter already from explosions/effect etc that it would be impossible to truly appreciate these packs and their effects offerings. I usually use very simple cosmetics and avoid using auras/skills mtx to simplify the visuals. Kirac passes are cool but again same problem, these wonderful effects just drown out and can’t be appreciated.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I like the direction of the microtransactions, but not the league so no sale from me unfortunately.
Instead of five tiers with one pack in the core supporter packs I'd suggest six packs split out on three tiers, so you can make a choice at tier one, tier two and tier three between two packs. The top tier is to me ridiculously expensive. 60/120/200 bucks.

I'll never appreciate the randomness of the mystery boxes. But good the items will eventually be up for sale in the shop.

Not a huge fan of the new packs. I'd like portal at 30 bucks, armour set at 60 and apparition or hideout at 90 and then yeah if you can put in a little extra thats fine.

kirac's vault is the worst thing you guys have came up with besides synthesis league. Lets spend 30 dollars on an alt variant of items that no one uses.
I'm very satisfied with this new direction.

By now there have been so many great and varied armour sets, both in Supporter Packs and the permanent store. Just doing the same thing got a bit boring - it's just another set.

These new types of MTX feel fresh.

The specific versions of uniques make those feel more special.
The custom effects on various things like leveling up or using Wisdom Scrolls is interesting.
And that some of the new MTX change their visuals based on specific conditions is fun to see.

However, I think everything is overall very... pricey now. The Supporter Pack price increase already kept me from buying one during Archnemesis. And Kirac's Vault also feels too expensive for what it offers - maybe add a few Points to each unlock.
the new hideouts seem small, and unfulfilling, and the map device should be in the center of the room in the newest one.

As for the timekeepers hideout, I feel scammed. The teleports are forcibly placed and you can't use them like I wish I could. I honestly regret buying it. It's a really annoying map to try and get around especially since the "home" teleport is just that, you have to find the other one to get to the island. Really just a waste of time for people who want to keep the look of the instance, but make it more convenient and faster.

For the money spent, I'd expect to get at least a few Teleporters with the instance, so we can place them where we want to.

you need more MTX for female players. Most of the armor isn't that interesting for a female player like me... It's too 'guard like' or suit of armor, I'd like to see more mage-worthy type outfits, or things that make the characters look more like mages / sorceresses

the cost on the MTX's also should drop, It's rather silly that 5 year old MTX are still 20 bucks

Oh, and furthermore, buying MTX is also annoying... You have the 200 points, which, is a waste of money. Buying points by itself is pointless. If I could buy more points for the same money I get the packs for, I'd be open to buying the currency by itself and not wait for supporter packs. I currently have all the packs I want, and want more MTX, but refuse to buy till next season because I'm not wasting money to buy 200 points, when I could wait and get 5x that for the same money.
Last edited by SananMasa on May 22, 2022, 12:38:31 PM
I honestly am amused to how people are complementing GGG on having no duplicates in the new Mystery Box when GGG put so many color variants in it for the same MTX in order to end off with around the same amount of money earned as if there were still duplicates.
Most games (if not all) releasing cosmetics that are just color variations get ridiculed for doing so, yet here people are praising it. I guess when people get duplicates for so long then get color variations they're blinded by it.
"
firenovix wrote:
I honestly am amused to how people are complementing GGG on having no duplicates in the new Mystery Box when GGG put so many color variants in it for the same MTX in order to end off with around the same amount of money earned as if there were still duplicates.
Most games (if not all) releasing cosmetics that are just color variations get ridiculed for doing so, yet here people are praising it. I guess when people get duplicates for so long then get color variations they're blinded by it.

Completely agree. Color changes should be relative to the item, and changeable at will. NOT a separate item. Lazy and Greedy marketing design, in my opinion.
$60 used to be an armor skin and a portal. Now $60 only gives you an armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info