Feedback on New Microtransactions

I think that the MTX changes are cool. I like the concept of those micros with a new visual twist on the game like the Soulstunning Weapon Effect and Ring of The Exorcist. The Soul Harvester's Cloak and the Underworld Portal Effect look so cool. I'm excited to see more of those in the future!

The same about Kirac's Vault Pass. Certainly would buy every league if it was cheaper or I had more money!

The non duplicate rewards on mystery boxes is a good move!

It's so cool to see the evolution of PoE's visuals, either trough the base game or mtx.

Congratulations on the great work you've been putting out at GGG!

PS: Archnemesis mods on every blue pack and rare monster is getting a little annoying :(
Maybe it could be an option like Nemesis and Bloodlines. Like a map mod and/or random chance, map device craft or even a unique map taking Archnemesis mods to their highest levels.

Thanks for listening to us :)

"
Morgoth92 wrote:
I personally would love to see the Kirac's Vault for Standard players like me. I would insta-buy, since in Standard we can make builds that use mtx-related uniques so easely. Instead of rewarding mtx on map bonus completion, you could put thresholds of killed Pinnacle Bosses, or other standard-specific challenges.

Agree!

If I played standard I'd probably want to collect all those unique micros, but would have no interest in playing the league to unlock them ;)
Love the new mystery box direction designs and especially the 'no duplicate' mtx with each reveal. Best thing in MTX where i can hope for the best each 50 pts until i complete my favorites.

On a side note, if only we can do something with all our previous existing duplicates now... (sigh)! I'd be glad to convert them into even 1/2 the worth just to spend into other mtx i'd still like to collect from shop.

Supporter packs should remain consistent with full set of mtx for character for first option and upgraded option should include the extras such as weapon skins, back pieces, footprints, skill effects, hideout options, etc... all unique and specific to the theme.

Please implement 'gift' option of each specific mtx in shop. I'd like to gift to friends and family.

Any chance of upgrading normal stash tabs where having 4 convert to 1 quad tab?
Last edited by l2ob on May 20, 2022, 10:18:29 PM
I honestly like them, especially maroider. That one is absolutely hilarious lol.
The reaper pack is fantastic but the required kill count for the Soul Stealer Cloak is very high for people who aren't blasting 1000's of juiced maps. I've cleared all content in the game and my character is lvl 96 and I'm only at 450k kills. I'd understand if the 2,000,000 required kills were account wide but seeing as how it's tied to characters, it's incredibly steep and I'll unfortunately probably never see the final upgrade because I usually retire builds before then.
Last edited by JJTho on May 20, 2022, 10:15:48 PM
any chance of getting "no render" as affect for auras? like they dont show at all on your guy?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
I like the no duplicates thing, but then adding 4 reskins of everything makes it feel awful again.

Close to right though.
Wat da hek
Love the new direction, dont want to burn out creative outlets or mechanical wells to fast.

The colour system is a great alternative to duplicates with rare colours available.

I would like there to be an option to upgrade or change or reroll a colour of your given MTX.

I think tokens should be added to mystery boxes. Like a sunprism or demonic upgrade token that you can apply to one skill of your chosing. But have colour variations on those effects.

Looking forward to monster skins, or monster effects. Could also work as a way to advertise loot boxes by haveing very rare chances to run into a rare mob with the different MTX skin when you don't own it and then those who own it run into it regularly

I want these skins such as Maroider to be able to stack with another or two of the same or similar types, so that I can get a very tall character who is very fat with a big head or longer hair. Or a MTX mirrored character for the left handers.

I love your implementation of effects similar to that of Deadspace where mechanics can be shown in game on character. But boy some of these are dull like your resistances cape. I would love to see interactions of these things if multiple conditions are met
Remove hideout decoration from mystery boxes. Sure the idea behind not getting repeated MTX is great but we are also paying 66.7% more for each box and that does not justify diluting the loot pool further with hideout decorations.

Also remove the Kirac's vault map completion requirements and changing it to level requirement instead, unlocking every pieces at level 90.
Last edited by xtcxtc on May 20, 2022, 11:15:04 PM
no dupes is a lie, the recolors are technically dupes, the price increase is pretty substantial for a "no dupe" box(67% increase in price), i would drop the price a bit

also the treasure hunter weapon effects should go into the "weapon added effect slot", you know... the one with only extra gore as its sole mtx, the weapon effect itself looks shit and half assed tbh, people want it for the on kill particles.

speaking of that make more on kill stuff and make them punchy and with audio so builds that dont use heralds can experience the glorious explosions on kill lifestyle
Last edited by Doyzord on May 21, 2022, 1:19:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info